Paintball..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball..

So it's Leah's son's birthday and I am at a paintball place with the two boys. This shit looks fun as hell, I should have played too.

We're at an indoor place in Lewisville (Gat Splat). Anyone else ever played?

Originally posted by Chili
    So it's Leah's son's birthday and I am at a paintball place with the two boys. This shit looks fun as hell, I should have played too.

We're at an indoor place in Lewisville (Gat Splat). Anyone else ever played?
    That's right over by me bro. Want to sneak out for a bit and grab a beer or two at hooters?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

never played there. There used to be a awsome place in mansfield that was woods ball. It was all outdoors and heavily wooded fields. They shut down though. The only indoor place I tried was Mad Ivans in HEB area. It was sand though and got all inside my marker and it was never the same again. I refused to play there after that.

Thought about getting back in for the excersise a while back but all the good fields closed down or were too far away. Its a beating but some serious fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
        That's right over by me bro. Want to sneak out for a bit and grab a beer or two at hooters?
        Lol.. They won't be too much longer otherwise I might.

Comment

Hooters in Lewisville in 20!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason
            never played there. There used to be a awsome place in mansfield that was woods ball. It was all outdoors and heavily wooded fields. They shut down though. The only indoor place I tried was Mad Ivans in HEB area. It was sand though and got all inside my marker and it was never the same again. I refused to play there after that.

Thought about getting back in for the excersise a while back but all the good fields closed down or were too far away. Its a beating but some serious fun!
            HEB area? When I was in the sport in 2002, he was off Berry st in Fort Worth?
            Weird dude, but, I met him a gun show in about 2000, before he ever even opened a field. I was 14 or 15, and he talked to me like I was a grown up. He didnt just brush me off as some dumb kid.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I used to play before I entered broke dick status.

Comment

Living out in the sticks, we never did much field shooting. We had one guy local that put together a speedball field, played there but didn't really care for it too much. Now woods ball was some fun. We had several places we'd play, we divided into 2 teams, sent one team in to hide and the second team would seek them out. We had a lot of fun doing it.

Comment

Working...
                X