Local mechanics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local mechanics

I need to find a "Trusty" mechanic that is close to both Arlington and NRH (moving there soon) that isn't too pricey.

That last trip to the dealer for the timing belt scared me off from dealer's for good.

Come on bitches, 1 serious post I have and no responses!

Comment

Doug's place off copper in Arlington. here go lol

Comment

Apple's Auto in Euless 817-354-1617. Great, honest mechanic, a real gear head too. Been a friend of his for years and have tons of friends and family that go there. He's at Euless-Main and 183.

Comment

Ok cool, thanks for the responses guys!

I probably should have asked before taking it to the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran
            Ok cool, thanks for the responses guys!

I probably should have asked before taking it to the dealer.
            No problem man, he's pretty much smack dab between NRH and Arlington, I grew up in NRH.

Comment

Im in Benbrook(SW Ft Worth). Not too far of a drive from NRH. i speacialize in ac work but I'll take any side work other than engine and tranny swaps.
              Last edited by stephen4785; 11-13-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

did they ever do right by your timing belt ordeal?

Comment

Yeah they loosened the tension to rid the noise. Still feels a bit sluggish. They should have never let it out of the shop that tight. I just have bad luck with mechanics it seems. Luckily this car has been reliable.

Stephen: I will keep you in mind when this car needs more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785
                    Im in Benbrook(SW Ft Worth). Not too far of a drive from NRH. i speacialize in ac work but I'll take any side work other than engine and tranny swaps.
                    and to add to this: I have recently rented a shop in Venus with a lift and room to do heavy mechanical if needed. I dont have the ability to do a/c or diag, but I am perfectly set up for brakes and suspension.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X