Newb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb...

hey everybody, my name is John, i just recently bought a 92 mustang GT, well, somewhat. its still at the dealership in Florida waiting to be shipped to Illinois. i'm in afghanistan right now with the 101st airborne, the only pictures i have of the car are pictures taken by the dealership. i wont get to drive it until i go home in january, i have a list of mods currently on the car, but i do not know if it is accurate since i havent seen the car with my own eyes, i can only post the information they gave me about the car. anyways, here is some TITS, ((cant post nudes since the computers here block them)) and also below are come pics of the car.

will post list of mods soon
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Nice cupholders.

Comment

wow she is so fat.

Comment

under the hood.... needs some cleanin up, but im happy with it the way it is, at least for a while. trying to get a build lined up with gearheadsperformance for my single T60 plan. havent heard back from them yet. here is the list of mods the dealership gave me. i tried getting a few more "specific" details, but this is all i have until i get home and rip into it myself.
        built 306 engine, novi paxton 1000 Supercharger, trick flow twisted wedge street cylinder heads, specially matched hydraulic roller cam, streetburner EFI intake manifold, roller rockers, gasket kit, billet timing chain, pushrods, short valve covers, billet oil fill kit. typhoon full intake system, super hooker comp headers, tremec TKO Transmission, Autometer Guages, Chrome Weld wheels.
        sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

More Tit tays !

Comment

ok, now a little bit more about me, plans for the car, etc... i used to own a 09 cobalt ss, (slowbalt) which i was completely fuckin retarded for doing, i always loved the foxbody mustangs, but for some dumbass reason i bought gm's newest econobox piece of shit and stuck with it through hell and high water. had my fun with it yes, but it was more of a pain in the ass than anything. it was fully bolted, few other things, highest it ever put down was 356whp 363wtqe on 26 psi. a transmission later and 2 rocker arms later, i had enough of it and sold it to get what i should have gotten in the first place. my plans for the mustang are somewhat simple to explain, but definitely not easy in reality. i would like to have a 347 built with a low compression ratio, so i can have something done up for a single T60 turbo setup. transmission, i am no expert, nor do i know whats best for my goal, but i was looking at a T-56 magnum. still undecided on the rear end gears, was told i might not be happy with 3.73 since i plan on going turbo. looking into 33 spline axles for sure though. i am here to seek information, have fun, and do anything i can to enjoy the mustang world. i am proud of myself for finally getting one of these things, not much else to say lol.

Comment

annnnnd,,, more "tit tays" for everyone lol

Comment

Tits rock!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

where are the good ones?
                    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                    Originally posted by Trick Pony
                    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V
                      where are the good ones?
                      lol what good ones? i can find many good ones so please specify lol. if ur talkin about nudes, i wish i could post them on here but the computers here in afghanistan block them

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny
                        lol what good ones? i can find many good ones so please specify lol. if ur talkin about nudes, i wish i could post them on here but the computers here in afghanistan block them
                        damn raghead computers

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris
                          damn raghead computers
                          exactly.

Comment

Nicely done bro!

Stay safe and see you around here in a couple months!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466
                              Nicely done bro!

Stay safe and see you around here in a couple months!
                              thank you sir, im very excited to go home in january and get under this thing with some tools, a pen, and some paper to write down any and all part numbers i can find to better research EVERYTHING it currently has on it. IMO, i think the dealership could have gave me a more accurate list of things done to the car... they say its a "built" 306 and that it has a TKO tranny, well, TKO what? 500? 600? idk what axles it has in it, rear end gears, cant tell from the pics if it already has 5 lug conversion, so lol, i have a LOT of work to do before i start gettin a build lined up. i like this site, i know there is a TON of very knowledgeable people on here that can help me out and point me in the right direction with everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X