Motorcycle Dealerships (North Dallas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Dealerships (North Dallas)

My brother is looking at getting a 2011 Yamaha Stryker. He is currently talking to Richardson Motorsports and Central Yamaha; both are down to $11,200 out the door (includes TTLFP – whatever that means). Is that a good price or can better deal be found elsewhere? Wasn’t there somebody on the forum that worked at a dealer?

On a side note, any recommendations for a dealer (or independent shop) with a good service department? When he picks up his Stryker this weekend he is going to drop of my two ATVs for service, valve adjustment, and to mount new tires.

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
    My brother is looking at getting a 2011 Yamaha Stryker. He is currently talking to Richardson Motorsports and Central Yamaha; both are down to $11,200 out the door (includes TTLFP – whatever that means). Is that a good price or can better deal be found elsewhere? Wasn’t there somebody on the forum that worked at a dealer?

On a side note, any recommendations for a dealer (or independent shop) with a good service department? When he picks up his Stryker this weekend he is going to drop of my two ATVs for service, valve adjustment, and to mount new tires.
    contact another redhead for for valve adjustments. but why you need it?
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Go to Rockwall Honda/Yamaha, great guys up there.

The service manager is cool as shit too.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
        you dont check your valves after your motor is fucking up, genius.

it's called service increments.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

i also know how much he has got to ride his quad. if it was messing up six months ago, i did not hear it.
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
            Will do. I change the oil before every ride, but I don't think i have ever had the valves adjusted since I bought it. I just want to make sure everything is good for the July ride. I got the RAZR 2 tires for it too (same ones Jeff has).

I just got the Grizzly, so I don't know what it's maint. history is. We already know that the previous owner replaced the tie rod castle nuts with regular nuts

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            Go to Rockwall Honda/Yamaha, great guys up there.

The service manager is cool as shit too.
            Thanks, I'll have him shoot them an email.

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

SNEAKY knows how much (or little) I actually ride. He is just saying that it may not need it.

Comment

Update:

Motion Cycle Sports said $10,731.10 out the door

Brother emailed Central Yamaha and they said they would match

Brother emailed Rockwall Yamaha with $10,731.10 quote and received this candid response: "That is a fantastic price!!! I would purchase that unit right now."

Sounds like he will go with Central Yamaha, because they are 2 miles away from where he works.

Comment

Update:

Motion Cycle Sports said $10,731.10 out the door

Brother emailed Central Yamaha and they said they would match

Brother emailed Rockwall Yamaha with $10,731.10 quote and received this candid response: "That is a fantastic price!!! I would purchase that unit right now."

Sounds like he will go with Central Yamaha, because they are 2 miles away from where he works.
                How much more did Rockwall want ? Anyway, sounds like y'all found a good price for it.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                  How much more did Rockwall want ? Anyway, sounds like y'all found a good price for it.
                  He said their price was $700 more.

Comment

He said their price was $700 more.
                    Damn. If you had Called them a month ago they would have been ready to deal I bet. They were completely dead from september through mid march. Now they are busy as hell.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                    X