LeMons at Eagles Canyon, whos in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeMons at Eagles Canyon, whos in?

I will be there helping my buddy and his 300zx team. If anyone needs an extra hand give me a hollar.

I won't be there but I will be at Houston in June. Good luck to you guys! I think Baron and crew will be there. I'll let him chime in though.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

What car are you guys running this time out baron?

Comment

just finished car 11:30 night before. yawn. Big red car with white stripe beside 4 goofy white guys.

Team Starskey and Hutch
        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Pics?!?!? Also, good luck!! Damn I can't wait till June!
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Were running our "new" car, the Boredom Patrol mustang coupe. We finished it up about 1 am, headed to the track in about ten mins. Come holler, we are going to try to post up on top of the hill.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This sunday? They still run in the rain dont they? Prob gonna head out there

Comment

Pics/vids?!?!?

Comment

Wow what a weekend of carnage.

Congrats errrr condolences to Baron for winning the "I got screwed" award.

Team SHOtime Starskey and Hutch had fuel leak issues that came from a hole in our fuel neck. Sigh. Luckily we stole from the neck from a daily driver. Then we lost a hood pin. Tranny started to grind in every gear on Sunday. We think it just got hot. We were the fortunate ones amoung the SHOs.

MASH SHO had 3rd go out on Saturday. Did a night swap to have the new tranny give problems requiring them to run in 3rd gear all weekend with little shifting. Then they broke two wheel studs and two CV boots.

Zip Tie SHO lost a tranny on Saturday and did a swap in 2.5 hours which is fast for a fwd car. They lost rear brakes on Sunday.

Fun weekend but this track is hard on SHO trannys. Or maybe they just suck anyway.
                  Murph

Comment

We broke shit for days.

Alternator
                    Power steering pump
                    MSD box
                    T5
                    Ripped the lower control arm mount out of the left rear

Ended up somwhere around 32th out of 42.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      We broke shit for days.

Alternator
                      Power steering pump
                      MSD box
                      T5
                      Ripped the lower control arm mount out of the left rear

Ended up somwhere around 32th out of 42.
                      ahhhhh jezzzz.
                      Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                        ahhhhh jezzzz.
                        Since I'm told by the team and judges that the Miagra wasn't cheating and learned how to drive.

How come your car will outrun my miata on straights but you guys were getting drug by them all weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Since I'm told by the team and judges that the Miagra wasn't cheating and learned how to drive.

How come your car will outrun my miata on straights but you guys were getting drug by them all weekend?
                          well.........

the miagra was running ahead of us on the straights.
                          Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            Pics/vids?!?!?

Comment

Wow, how the hell did that happen? Just hard track drivning or what the car damaged before the race? Hard to imagine with those soft rubber bushings in the control arms...

Comment

Working...
                              X