Lockout in Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout in Afghanistan

Lockout has really become popular over here. I order supplements for about 8 guys (EXPAT, Indian, Uzbekistani, Tajikistani, etc) and you won’t find better prices anywhere, plus it is nice to support the small business owner. This is just a big thanks and keep up the good work.

Picture is of a couple of the Indians that go to the Gym with me. They are standing in front of the new MaxxPro with the Independent Suspension System (ISS). Sorry I don’t have some hot girls in bikinis

Man, that is badass and Lockout definitely has the best prices and customer service around!
    I am glad to see Greg's business doing well.
    Take care out there and thank you for the picture and your service too!
    Sometimes I wish I was out there with you guys.

Comment

X2 on respect for the troops! If someone puts together a Lockout supplement shipment for the troops, let me know...I'll pitch in!

Lockout FTW!! I ordered some Assault at 8:45 this morning and just got a shipping confirmation...that's fast!!! Last time I ordered it was on my door step the next day! Both times the products I ordered were cheaper shipped to my door than any place else I could find advertised even before shipping and processing!!! Dude...I gotta get me a shirt!
      2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
      '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
      '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
      X