Brother's 2011 Yamaha Stryker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's 2011 Yamaha Stryker

After riding his Honda Rebel around for a little over a year, my brother finally upgraded and bought a 2011 Yamaha Stryker. Pictures of it next to my Night Rod Special.

Good looking bike. I was wondering how the warrior replacement was gonna be

Comment

It's a good looking bike over all but I'm not digging the gauge pod and key location. No tach? If it had some sort of a cowling over the gauges and key I'd like it a lot more. The important thing though, how does it run?

Comment

Yeah, I agree about the gauge pod and key. Can't comment on how it runs, I will find out when I get home from Afghanistan. I can't imagine it being a lot faster than mine and I think mine is slow as hell. He likes the riding position a lot better than my bike though.

Comment

Anything will be better than a Rebel!

Comment

Yamaha

What size engine is it? Looks a little like a raider and a warrior put together.
            My old Raider.
            Last edited by likeitfast55; 04-28-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
              What size engine is it? Looks a little like a raider and a warrior put together.
              My old Raider.
              1305cc I believe. It is the same engine as the v-star 1300... I think. How did you like the Raider?

Comment

I loved it! I sold it because I needed to buy a house and wanted to get my income/debt ratio down. 1900cc and I had a power commander III, Patrick racing intake as well as 2/1 hard chrome pipes. It (best guess) was pushing 110+ hp to rear wheels with all the mods I had done.

Like the Stryker, I liked the riding position the best. Errr take that back ----- the sheer grunt of horse power off the line. Or looking back at most all other cruisers from a stop light!!

The Harley V-rod is the only semi-cruiser that walked away from my Raider! I never had a chance!

Comment

sweet ride. did he sell the rebel?
                  http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

The Harley V-rod is the only semi-cruiser that walked away from my Raider! I never had a chance!
                    The NRS is actually first bike, but I was really disappointed in how slow it was. I guess compared to cruisers (or semi-cruisers like you said) it is pretty fast, but I guess I was expecting more. I already have a ton of stuff planned for it.

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                    sweet ride. did he sell the rebel?
                    Net yet, but a guy he works with is going to buy it for his wife. I told him he should have included it in the picture.

Comment

good looking bikes!

Comment

I like it but the key location is crap. What the hell were they thinking?
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I loved it! I sold it because I needed to buy a house and wanted to get my income/debt ratio down. 1900cc and I had a power commander III, Patrick racing intake as well as 2/1 hard chrome pipes. It (best guess) was pushing 110+ hp to rear wheels with all the mods I had done.

Like the Stryker, I liked the riding position the best. Errr take that back ----- the sheer grunt of horse power off the line. Or looking back at most all other cruisers from a stop light!!

how many rear wheels did it have?
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            how many rear wheels did it have?
                            maybe he had training wheels

Comment

Makes me miss my warrior
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X