Northstar TNT pics/videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar TNT pics/videos

If anyone has any video or pictures of the wrecked white mustang last night at northstar would you send them to me? We had some say they would send them but we never got their names or numbers. I think they all have our email though.

thank you very much ahead of time.

jmminzen@gmail.com
    903-870-8109

Thank you:
    2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
    Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
    Jimmy Patton for the pit help
    Chris Fowler for the motor work
    TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
    NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
    Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
    Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
    Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Heard about the roll over and sorry to hear that. Any idea what happened and is the driver ok? Car very bad?

Comment

Josh, driver/owner, is sore but he is okay. A few bruises from the harness. The car is a total loss. From the video we have you can see no driver error so we would like to see another video to compare.
      903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

was at the big end when it happened, herd it leave the line turned around and next thing i saw was the car going form side to side and then the front dive down and the rear just came right over top and then over and over a couple times, it was almost in slow motion, glad to here Josh the driver was okay, we where talking about it last night how it was pretty shitty that the ambulance didn't even move when it happened, does anyone have any details about that? was there no paramedic on site? I know that if it had been me or someone close to me i would have been pretty livid about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell View Post
          was at the big end when it happened, herd it leave the line turned around and next thing i saw was the car going form side to side and then the front dive down and the rear just came right over top and then over and over a couple times, it was almost in slow motion, glad to here Josh the driver was okay, we where talking about it last night how it was pretty shitty that the ambulance didn't even move when it happened, does anyone have any details about that? was there no paramedic on site? I know that if it had been me or someone close to me i would have been pretty livid about that.
          The paramedic was not using the ambulance. He was in the fire truck and was the first person on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
            The paramedic was not using the ambulance. He was in the fire truck and was the first person on the scene.
            well thats good to hear, thought there would have to be some kind of answer for my question

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell View Post
              well thats good to hear, thought there would have to be some kind of answer for my question

Comment

I heard about the wreck, sorry to hear that. I'm more happy to hear the driver was ok minus a few bruises etc.

Did he get in his own water/oil, or did it just come out from under him?

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  I heard about the wreck, sorry to hear that. I'm more happy to hear the driver was ok minus a few bruises etc.

Did he get in his own water/oil, or did it just come out from under him?
                  There were no fluids down from our car. The hpp guys thought they saw the surface shiny towards the end but we think when he drifted to the middle and got out of the sprayed area it just got stupid. He was off the throttle when everything happened. crossed sideways 5.77 @97.
                  903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

Is sent you a PM bigminz.

Comment

I've been to a few tracks over the last 12 years. The only track I've ever been to that sprayed VHT between the lanes was the track in Midland Texas. They sprayed the whole 1/8th mile where the cones set and then put the cones out. I think all tracks should do this at least once before the race starts. If you get out of the groove and towards the center, you are toast. JMHO. I think if the middle, non racing surface, has a little glue on the surface it would stop some of the wrecks. Again, JMHO.

Unc

Comment

Josh Minzenmeyer, I feel your loss. I may have the spelling wrong, but bigminz is from Abiline, kin to the Thomeyers who drag race. All good people, hard working farm folks. This is another one that hits hard with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unc View Post
                          I've been to a few tracks over the last 12 years. The only track I've ever been to that sprayed VHT between the lanes was the track in Midland Texas. They sprayed the whole 1/8th mile where the cones set and then put the cones out. I think all tracks should do this at least once before the race starts. If you get out of the groove and towards the center, you are toast. JMHO. I think if the middle, non racing surface, has a little glue on the surface it would stop some of the wrecks. Again, JMHO.

Unc
                          That's what happened to Chuck Nuyton (sp) in pro mod last night at Crandal. Drifted to the center and got loose and made a left turn into the wall and caught fire. It was a big fire at that. So sad to watch.

Comment

Tough Break sorry.

Comment

All I can say is LIFT when you're way out of the groove. You can't take a 1,000+hp car an 1/8th mile down the wall. Bad shit happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X