English Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Color

Does English Color match paint and put it in a can do you don't have to use a gun?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

not that I know of

Comment

There is an O'Reilly's that can mix you paint and put it in an aerosol can. It's in Irving.

I can get you the details if you need.

-Aaron

Comment

The English COlor by me does...

Comment

Some do or they sell you a Prevail system for about $10.00, it is a small aresol can with a glass jar (re-usable) and they sell extra aresol cans to put on the jare that you keep.

There was also a company online that sells ANY color in an aresol can for doing small spot jobs, i'll have to look it up.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

English color on Walnut Hill & Harry Hines does. Just have Austin mix it for you. He's the mngr & the only guy I deal with there.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

If u go to E.C. in Irving see Allen.

What are you looking to paint?
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Just need to touch up some stuff on my mazda
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

This place will hook ya up...

Restore your car's original paint with automotive paint that's an exact match for your car's color. Our touch-up paint is high quality to deliver professional results to every paint job. at AutomotiveTouchup
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There's one in Lewisville also, off of Kealy. I think all paint stores mix paint.

Comment

English Colour hmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X