That says:

RACK YOUR WEIGHTS

????

NOT in my gym BRO!

Leave those 110's there I got this shit next. lol
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

A fucking men!!!

I'm tired of shit left on bars and bells laying all over the place. When this gym was solid Air Force, it was tip-top. Fucking Army lazy bastards can't put things back to save their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        A fucking men!!!

I'm tired of shit left on bars and bells laying all over the place. When this gym was solid Air Force, it was tip-top. Fucking Army lazy bastards can't put things back to save their lives.
        Or did the air force guys just never actually get to the weight part? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Or did the air force guys just never actually get to the weight part? Lol
          Those fuckers lifted religously. They just didn't do too much assigned work.

Comment

I almost made a guy bust an anurism today.

I asked him if he was done with a Hammer Strength back machine, and he said yes. I then asked him "do you mind if you rack your weight?" and he smiled and said "yes".

I asked him to clarify, and he said he wasn't going to do it. I chewed his ass and he asked me the usual "well, who are you?". I gave my usual reply "I'm the guy that works out here and doesn't want to clean up after you".

This drove him through the fucking roof and I thought he was going to explode. I got the manager who went to ask him to rack his shit, and of course, he pulled the usual BS of getting very loud and changing the subject to the fact that I had no right to approach him. He tried to deflect all personal responsibilty and say it was my fault.

Guess what color he was?

Comment

White guy. Other wise it would be a hate crime......................
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                white guy. Other wise it would be a hate crime......................

l o l!

Comment

Reminds me of a Coppell cop that used to work out at 24 hour in Bedford.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I almost made a guy bust an anurism today.

I asked him if he was done with a Hammer Strength back machine, and he said yes. I then asked him "do you mind if you rack your weight?" and he smiled and said "yes".

I asked him to clarify, and he said he wasn't going to do it. I chewed his ass and he asked me the usual "well, who are you?". I gave my usual reply "I'm the guy that works out here and doesn't want to clean up after you".

This drove him through the fucking roof and I thought he was going to explode. I got the manager who went to ask him to rack his shit, and of course, he pulled the usual BS of getting very loud and changing the subject to the fact that I had no right to approach him. He tried to deflect all personal responsibilty and say it was my fault.

Guess what color he was?
                    Red?

I had a dude pull that same shit on me yesterday. I was asleep in our b-hut and this cock was blasting his TV "hey buddy, can you put some headphones on?" (3 Fucking times I asked). He yells "who the fuck do you think you are?” I politely told him I am the guy that will send him to the unemployed line next week if he wants to be an ass.

Back to the thread though. Just left the gym myself. I hate fuckers who leave the damn dumbbells all over the floor like land mines. He is usually the same asshole that drops the 55 pound DB from the bench instead of setting it down. Oh and we have pier and beam style cheap ass wood floors.

Comment

I'm just getting crotchety in my old age. If you are strong enough to use the weights, you can damn well put them up.

Comment

I'm just getting crotchety in my old age. If you are strong enough to use the weights, you can damn well set them down without dropping them andput them up.
                        Guess I am getting old too!

Comment

I watched a guy doing incline dumbbell presses with the 150s and drop them from full extension. I thought it was going to break on impAct and send pieces of metal everywhere.

Comment

I watched a guy doing incline dumbbell presses with the 150s and drop them from full extension. I thought it was going to break on impAct and send pieces of metal everywhere.
                            That makes my blood boil. I hate every aspect if it. The pussies that can't control the weight, the bent dumbells, and the weights flying all over.

Comment

On the plus side I helped a young girl unload 45's the other day from the hammer and she asked if I wanted to follow her around and help her workout. I politely declined and advised my wife may not like that to much. LOL.

I did drop the 120's the other day but in my defense I was sweatier then usual and when I laid on the bench I almost slid smooth off of it on one side.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X