Shooting Range G2G - Sunday, May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Range G2G - Sunday, May 1st

Leah and I will be heading to Nick M's range (Formerly Wario) Sunday for some desperately needed practice. A few others expressed interest so I am throwing this out.

Sunday - 11:00AM to ???

Great Southwest Gun - Indoor Shooting and Archery
    2440 West Main Street
    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
    972-641-2335

He has rentals and ammo in case you don't own a gun but would like to shoot. If you bring a box of .40 you are welcome to try out my XD40. If you have something I would like to try I would be glad to "trade" some rounds.

We will probably do lunch afterwards, we can figure that out at the range.

Post up if you are in.

His website, BTW..

Comment

In with my significant other.
      Ded

Comment

Might be in. I'll have a couple of Kimber's (full size and compact) and a Springfield XD all in .45 ACP.

Comment

I'm I'm. Anyone know if we can pop a few through the shotguns in the rifle range?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            I'm I'm. Anyone know if we can pop a few through the shotguns in the rifle range?
            IDK myself, you could try PM'ing Nick.

Comment

Wish I could join you all but I'll be up in Sherman doing some shooting out on some private land.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Birdshot only was what I remember him saying, no buckshot or slugs. I might do the same as I've got a Winchester 1300 that's been sitting at the house unfired for several years LOL!

Comment

You can shoot shotgun there just no slugs. It's indoor so the rifle range and handgun range are in the same place.

Comment

Wished I could join you heathens but I will still be in Afg. until Thursday.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Maybe I will come out to this. It is a far drive for me, but if someone is willing to show me the basics I will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Maybe I will come out to this. It is a far drive for me, but if someone is willing to show me the basics I will do it.
                        You shouldn't have any problem with someone showing you the basics and getting you comfortable with a hand gun. If Jose goes I'm willing to bet he'll be more than happy too.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Dah...too far for me that weekend.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I'm going to be teaching my wife, you are more than welcome to come out and participate
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Might be in. I'll have a couple of Kimber's (full size and compact) and a Springfield XD all in .45 ACP.
                              Hey, can you shoot me a text sometime tomorrow if you are (if you know)? If so i want to pick up a box of .45 acp. I have never fired a Kimber and want to see if that is the direction I would want to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X