plumber hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber hook up?

I think I need a snake out to the street. Any ides on how much or what symptons to look for to make sure that thats what it is.
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
    I think I need a snake out to the street. Any ides on how much or what symptons to look for to make sure that thats what it is.
    pull your cleanout cap outside your house... if water is standing then u have a mainline clog... if nothing is standing and there is still a stoppage in the house... u r from the cleanout to the house...
    first class white trash

Comment

Just called roto rooter and come to find out a root went threw a pipe. Anybody got a hook up on digging it up and fixing it or have done it yourself, if that's doable?
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

It is possible to do your self and depends on where the line is. I had to do this a couple of years ago because the guy at roto-rooter quoted me 2500 cash as a side job (make sure you ask the tech about that)

$150 back hoe rental
        1.5 days work
        $180 in PVC

locate water line so that you make sure you don't ruin that as well
        dig around your clean outs and cut the sewer line at the house and dig away with the tractor.

I used thicker PCV, then tossed sand down to get under the new pipe for support (too hard to pack dirt back under)

Cut all of the roots and you can also use a barrier to block the roots
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
          Just called roto rooter and come to find out a root went threw a pipe. Anybody got a hook up on digging it up and fixing it or have done it yourself, if that's doable?
          You can do it yourself. My dads friend who is a plumber did it for free basically, we just did all the work. Digging and buying a replacement from home depot saved us 1200$ that some other Plumber quoted us.

Find some mexicans to dig it out for you.

Few months ago our pipes were messed up again and the city said they found some roots that were near our side walk . I have yet to fix it since our pipes have been good so far, but most likely im gonna need to replace them soon.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

If you dig it yourself....look in the phonebook and have all the utilities come out and mark their lines. My dad was fixing a sprinkler line and cut the Verizon FIOS cable.... $550 to replace their line.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              If you dig it yourself....look in the phonebook and have all the utilities come out and mark their lines. My dad was fixing a sprinkler line and cut the Verizon FIOS cable.... $550 to replace their line.
              x2, call and have your underground utilities located (it's free and its the law).
              do you know if you are cast iron or plastic? either way, use ABS. Also you are suppose to pull a permit
              first class white trash

Comment

1-800-245-4848 or 811 numbers for the dig test
                first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                X