• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 football: night games

Bu vs ou
    Neb vs aggies

Should be good!

Nebraska/faggies game looks good...too bad it isn't on tv here.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Nebraska is killing themselves with penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Nebraska/faggies game looks good...too bad it isn't on tv here.
        I'm watching it. Faggies have the upper hand right now. Huskers' QB is hurt and limping, but playing. They're in College Station, and the Ags have gotten every call imaginable.

At least UT played OK today.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I'm watching it. Faggies have the upper hand right now. Huskers' QB is hurt and limping, but playing. They're in College Station, and the Ags have gotten every call imaginable.

At least UT played OK today.
          Yeah, I couldn't get the UT game out here, but was studying all day anyway. I just started watching the faggy game online.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't get the UT game out here, but was studying all day anyway. I just started watching the faggy game online.
            Ags are up 6-3 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Comment

This penalty shit is getting a little out of hand. I think one of those aggie yell leaders must have promised the ref crew handjobs after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                This penalty shit is getting a little out of hand. I think one of those aggie yell leaders must have promised the ref crew handjobs after the game.
                Yeah, it's getting crazy. The Nebraska coach is a prick. If I didn't despise A&M so much, I'd like for them to beat the Husker's.

Comment

How about 53-10, OU over Baylor at the beginning of the 4th quarter?

Comment

Holy shit at the officiating in this game. Jesus.

Comment

That was ridiculous...refs should be shot.

Comment

That was ridiculous...refs should be shot.
                        I guess you saw that bullshit roughing call? Nebraska may be in trouble. Kyle Field is not the place to be bullshittin' around.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I guess you saw that bullshit roughing call? Nebraska may be in trouble. Kyle Field is not the place to be bullshittin' around.
                          Yeah, I started watching it online a while ago.

Comment

Yeah, I started watching it online a while ago.
                            5 field goals is like watching old people screw. Not a good ballgame unless you're an Ag.

Comment

There won't be a safe goat within 100 miles of College Station after this win. Good win for the Ags. I'd like to see UT whip their ass Thursday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X