Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions for a place to ride DIRT in central Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for a place to ride DIRT in central Texas?

Friend of mine in Austin (Marble Falls) recently sold his KDX200 and picked up a medium sized 4 wheeler to ride. We are trying to find a decent place to ride his ATV and my DRZ400s thats centrally located so we can meet about halfway (Waco area) that offers decent riding. Anyone have any advice? We want to do something different than Hidden Falls/Boulder Creek in Marble Falls.

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Friend of mine in Austin (Marble Falls) recently sold his KDX200 and picked up a medium sized 4 wheeler to ride. We are trying to find a decent place to ride his ATV and my DRZ400s thats centrally located so we can meet about halfway (Waco area) that offers decent riding. Anyone have any advice? We want to do something different than Hidden Falls/Boulder Creek in Marble Falls.

www.txtracks.com not sure whats in the are, but this site has a lot listed.
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
      www.txtracks.com not sure whats in the are, but this site has a lot listed.
      Looks like that site hasn't been updated in a while (several of the links are dead).

Comment

Crooked Creek is where most of the dirtbike guys I know down here (Waco) go, but I haven't the slightest clue as to how it is out there.

Comment

I went to crooked creek a couple of weeks ago. They have decent trails. Their supposed mx track is a joke.

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Crooked Creek is where most of the dirtbike guys I know down here (Waco) go, but I haven't the slightest clue as to how it is out there.

Comment

Working...
          X