Beerfest this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beerfest this Saturday

I haven't been to this exact one before but it should be pretty big. You get a card with all of the beers available and for $30 ($25 if you buy online) you get to sample 10 of them. It's 4 ounces of each so yeah it's more expensive than buying 4 Bud Lights but seeing as how most of the beers you can sample are $10+ a serving it's not a bad deal.

My favorite part though is that most people won't use the punches for the "monster beers" and they'll leave their cards for others to use. I went through at least 5 other cards at the last event I went to. Sure all the St. Arnolds and Sierra Nevada punches were used but there were plenty of the good stouts available. I'm sure I personally drank 20 ounces of Mephistopheles, the best beer I've ever had.

I'm going to try to get some people to go so I have a ride!
    Ded

Comment

Damn it. I am going to be in waxahachie for a wedding. FTL.

Comment

I may be swinging by with all the Fort Worth regulars and the Rahr crew. I always hit the one downtown around October. Just FYI the Rahr site announced that they will have the Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer out at the lake Saucer tomorrow. It is a tasty beverage

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
          Just FYI the Rahr site announced that they will have the Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer out at the lake Saucer tomorrow. It is a tasty beverage
          Good deal, it didn't last very long last time they had it. Do you know if they'll have any Avery stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Good deal, it didn't last very long last time they had it. Do you know if they'll have any Avery stuff?
            Here are a few: Avery Russian River Collaboration, Divine 10, River Creek Belgium, Great Divide Yeti, Stone and Green Flash collaboration of Highway 78 Scotch Ale, Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball, Monk Cafe, Sam Adams Rustic Saison and many many many more per the manager over there.

Comment

Working...
            X