Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fightin' Texas Aggie Wreckin' Crew!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightin' Texas Aggie Wreckin' Crew!!!!!!!!!!

They're back MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!

Until next year starts.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Do all of the referees count as the 12th man or do you count them individually?

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        Do all of the referees count as the 12th man or do you count them individually?
        No shit. I hate both teams, so I was neutral in this game, but the officiating was very one-sided. Seems like the Big 12 was giving Pelini and Husker nation a big fuck you.

Comment

If they thought the officiating was bad tonight, wait until they have to go to Ohio st., Michigan, Penn State, etc. I'm sure they will welcome Nebraska with open arms.
          sigpic

Comment

I hate Pelini, but he may have a point.

Penalties
            Nebraska 16-145
            Texas A&M 2-10

The only thing funnier than the Def Pass Int call after the failed 3rd-8 pass in the 3rd quarter that allowed A&M to continue their drive for the 2nd FG, was the late hit on Tannehill after the failed 3rd-11 pass in the 4th quarter that allowed A&M to continue their drive for the 3rd FG.
            2008 Pontiac G8
            Bone Stock
            Best ET: 13.7 @ 102mph

2013 Chevrolet Corvolte

Comment

So Texas beat Nebraska by 10, and A&M beat the by 3. Texas offense looked amazing today. It might have been because they basically played a community college...I don't know. I think I'm just dillusional and want Texas to win, but this might be a good game.

If I had to put money on it, it would be for the Aggies, but I want my Horns to win so bad. Gilberts stats were fucking amazing today and he was actually robbed out of a TD pass, but again...against FAU.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                Until next year starts.
                where have u been?

was waiting on you to come over here and start talking about the longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                  No shit. I hate both teams, so I was neutral in this game, but the officiating was very one-sided. Seems like the Big 12 was giving Pelini and Husker nation a big fuck you.
                  BIG 12 doesnt want Nebraska winning the BIG 12 before they leave the conference
                  Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
                  If they thought the officiating was bad tonight, wait until they have to go to Ohio st., Michigan, Penn State, etc. I'm sure they will welcome Nebraska with open arms.
                  Nebraska is in for a serious lesson going to big 10 country

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    So Texas beat Nebraska by 10, and A&M beat the by 3. Texas offense looked amazing today. It might have been because they basically played a community college...I don't know. I think I'm just dillusional and want Texas to win, but this might be a good game.

If I had to put money on it, it would be for the Aggies, but I want my Horns to win so bad. Gilberts stats were fucking amazing today and he was actually robbed out of a TD pass, but again...against FAU.
                    even though it was a win...cant put much into it...it was Florida Atlantic

Comment

"Gilbert" and "amazing" should not be used in the same sentence...not against Fla. Atl. He can try to win back the hearts and minds of fans on Thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
                        I hate Pelini, but he may have a point.

Penalties
                        Nebraska 16-145
                        Texas A&M 2-10

The only thing funnier than the Def Pass Int call after the failed 3rd-8 pass in the 3rd quarter that allowed A&M to continue their drive for the 2nd FG, was the late hit on Tannehill after the failed 3rd-11 pass in the 4th quarter that allowed A&M to continue their drive for the 3rd FG.
                        I'm sure it comes acrossed biased, but I thought most of the officiating was spot on. I do think you can argue the late hit on Tannehill, but I think they called it because the Neb player dropped his head and lead with the helmet. All the other Nebraska penalties were personal fouls, illegal formations, and false starts. The pass interference call against us that was picked up was the right call and the pass interference call on Nebraska was the right call. The hit was clearly before the ball got there.

On a side note, what the hell is wrong with Pelini? Cussing at Refs and his own players. Not a good example, especially on national tv. Show more discipline and maybe your players would show more discipline and avoid personal foul penalties.

I'm not going to go to overboard but this is definitely a win to be excited about. For the past 5-6 years this was a game we flop and get blown out on national tv. Glad to see Sherman has us playing tough and the new DC is doing a great job.

Gig 'em. BTHO Texas.

Marcus
                        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          "Gilbert" and "amazing" should not be used in the same sentence...not against Fla. Atl. He can try to win back the hearts and minds of fans on Thursday night.
                          I still want McCoy to start of course. Just gotta hope for the best with what we have.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I still want McCoy to start of course. Just gotta hope for the best with what we have.
                            I agree. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X