battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery

Does anybody happen to know of a shop around dallas that sells MC batteries at a fair price? I already checked at the dealer, but I am not sure I feel like paying over 100 bucks for a battery unless I have to.

I found some great deals on Ebay but dont feel like waiting 4-6 days to get it delivered to my place. Thanks!!
    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Batteries Plus.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Walmart
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Thanks but walmart doesn't carry the one I need. I found one at cycle gear for a decent price.
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

i used a sealed , good one from batteries plus for many years. (85 bucks i think)
          then i stupidly decided to purchase a cheaper one mailorder, still sealed (65 bucks i think)
          worked like shit. almost couldn't get it started one day while not at home. had to charge it a few times when didn't ride for a couple weeks, basically for no good reason.
          i highly suggest a good battery!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
            i used a sealed , good one from batteries plus for many years. (85 bucks i think)
            then i stupidly decided to purchase a cheaper one mailorder, still sealed (65 bucks i think)
            worked like shit. almost couldn't get it started one day while not at home. had to charge it a few times when didn't ride for a couple weeks, basically for no good reason.
            i highly suggest a good battery!
            Definately stay with the better brands. They cut me a decent deal on it. I just didnt feel like paying 100+ bucks from the dealer when I could order the same brand cheaper online. I just didnt want to wait or have the cost balance out with the "shipping charge".

Cycle Gear had it and while on the phone, I told them why I wasnt buying from the dealer and the guy on the phone said he would cut me a deal. I asked how much and he knocked 25 bucks off of it if I bought it that day. I told him my name and I was already in their system. So they had it at the desk for me when I walked in. I had made the deal at lunch and when I got there around 5:30 they had it charged for me and threw in a warranty. Great customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
              Definately stay with the better brands. They cut me a decent deal on it. I just didnt feel like paying 100+ bucks from the dealer when I could order the same brand cheaper online. I just didnt want to wait or have the cost balance out with the "shipping charge".

Cycle Gear had it and while on the phone, I told them why I wasnt buying from the dealer and the guy on the phone said he would cut me a deal. I asked how much and he knocked 25 bucks off of it if I bought it that day. I told him my name and I was already in their system. So they had it at the desk for me when I walked in. I had made the deal at lunch and when I got there around 5:30 they had it charged for me and threw in a warranty. Great customer service!
              Had nothing but good experiences with cycle gear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                Had nothing but good experiences with cycle gear.
                Do they have more than one location? I always go to the one on 75 in plano. Its the closest one to me.

Comment

Do they have more than one location? I always go to the one on 75 in plano. Its the closest one to me.
                  I wish they would open one up somewhere in Dallas. There are 3 in the metroplex...Plano, West Fort Worth off I-30 and one on airport freeway East of Fort Worth (HEB area).

Comment

Batteries plus is routinely ~15 cheaper than anywhere else for MC and watercraft batteries.

Comment

I always use the one in southwest ft worth.

Comment

Working...
                      X