Am I crazy for wanting one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I crazy for wanting one of these?

I'm moving to SoCal soon, just accepted a job offer last week. I'm seriously considering picking one of these up for commuting. After being in Vietnam for a month, I've kinda fallen in love with scooters.

It is 650cc, does 115 MPH no problem, automatic and has enough room under the seat for two full face helmets and a jacket. And it gets 50 MPG on 87 octane.

Am I really getting that old? From a ZX10 to a moped LOL.

I wonder it it's too wide to spilt lanes?

Comment

I am actually seeing more and more dudes riding these things. Though not that exact model, they are pretty close. If I was a little smaller, I would consider it...
      Originally posted by mutherjuggz
      That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

turn in your card....

Comment

We were out riding the 3 twisted sisters in Bandera, saw a few Bergman's climbing the hills as well!!

A few were also two up !! It looked like there was no lack of power for sure!!

At first I laughed, the more I saw the less it seemed to be amusing. In town it

might be kinda fun. (still gay) but fun!

Comment

your knees should not touch while riding a bike

Comment

you can ride it on this road
              Last edited by SNEAKY; 07-10-2011, 01:55 PM.
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Practical? Maybe. Gay? Definitely.

Comment

Why not? Your boyfriend will love it.

Comment

If it is mileage you are concerned with my 1100 V Star gets between 40 and 50 mpg on the highway. Good mileage AND you can keep you man card.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      If it is mileage you are concerned with my 1100 V Star gets between 40 and 50 mpg on the highway. Good mileage AND you can keep you man card.
                      The lighter Harleys get in the 50mpg range as well. Pretty much any standard motorcycle should be capable of 45+mpg. Obviously a 900 pound behemoth isn't going to do it nor will a 200whp rocket ship but a good 90hp cruiser can.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        The lighter Harleys get in the 50mpg range as well. Pretty much any standard motorcycle should be capable of 45+mpg. Obviously a 900 pound behemoth isn't going to do it nor will a 200whp rocket ship but a good 90hp cruiser can.
                        I know, even my 1700cc Warrior got clost to 50mpg on the highway when I rode it easy. Knowing that, it just boggles my mind that I would EVER see a man on a scooter. Unless he is gay.

Comment

I just reread the original post. He is moving to California. Maybe he's trying to fit in by being as flamboyantly gay as possible? If so get it in bright pink so you will SCREAM homosexual. You will also need assless chaps and a skin tight black leather jacket with lots of fringe, and a mustache.

Comment

LOL at ya'lls comments. I guess 90% of the population in Asia and Europe are gay too It is functional, and I don't have to hassle with shifting or messing up my dress shoes for work.

Plus all the storage is under the seat, if I add bags to a regular bike it will be too wide to split lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              your knees should not touch while riding a bike
                              They won't... I'll be crossing my legs like a female apparently

Comment

Working...
                              X