Johnson Wins 5th Straight Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson Wins 5th Straight Title

Impressive, and had to comeback from behind to win it this year. Hamlin finished 2nd in points and Harvick finished 3rd. But Harvick also did a stellar job by wrecking Kyle Busch. Busch's caught on fire, which makes sense cause he is flamming fag
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

I'm not poor and stupid enough to give a shit about NASCAR.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm kinda glad he won. I don't watch much NASCAR but I thought it'd be cool to see him repeat again.

Comment

His win sucks for NASCAR. No one likes anyone to dominate. Time to change the rules again just like they did to Kenseth a few years back.
        David

1986 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Fst86gt View Post
          His win sucks for NASCAR. No one likes anyone to dominate. Time to change the rules again just like they did to Kenseth a few years back.
          honestly I thought they shouldn't have changed it after Kenseth won it in 2003. Kenseth deserved it. Just because he only won 1 race didnt mean he wasnt the best driver that year. He was the most consistent driver in that year. If they are going to change anything, they need to have an award for the driver that has the points lead after the 26th race. Also if you win a race your locked in the chase. So that way their will be more drivers in the chase.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            I'm not poor and stupid enough to give a shit about NASCAR.
            So you think everybody that watch NASCAR is poor? Sure is A LOT of multi million dollar motor homes out at the track whenever there are big races in town.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
              So you think everybody that watch NASCAR is poor? Sure is A LOT of multi million dollar motor homes out at the track whenever there are big races in town.
              he is just ignorant and listens to shitty metal

Comment

Fuck JJ. Kyle busch is still the guy to beat on any given race, he might not have the championships to back it up but he will one day!

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Fuck JJ. Kyle busch is still the guy to beat on any given race, he might not have the championships to back it up but he will one day!
                  I highly doubt he will get 5 in a row.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

It's from south park genius.

Comment

I highly doubt he will get 5 in a row.
                      Maybe, maybe not only time will tell. Can't argue with the fact that on any given day he can win though he just needs to work on his consistancy that's all. How old was jj when he won his first title? How old is Kyle busch?

Comment

Lol I don't know many rich folk that watch south park mostyly common folk from what I've seen. Just sayinnn

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          he is just ignorant and listens to shitty metal
                          It was a joke. Leave my awesome tunes out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            Lol I don't know many rich folk that watch south park mostyly common folk from what I've seen. Just sayinnn
                            I don't know if you watch Southpark but that episode is fucking hilarious.

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not a dumb poor ass to watch that show.

Comment

Working...
                              X