Vince Young storms out of locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young storms out of locker room

Vince Young storms out of locker room just now.

Jeff Fisher just fired VY as his starting QB.

LMAO at the drama.

waah motherfucking waah, what a pussy
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

He "stormed out" to get past reporters, after he had slammed his thumb against a helmet and had left the game due to injury.

Comment

Heard he threw his shoulder pads into the stands as well..... Wow real mature. Good luck to ya VY

Comment

Wow, what a class act.

Comment

i always think of this when i see VY.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                i always think of this when i see VY.

thats great
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Lol what a pussy

Comment

Spoiled ass rotten kid, nothing more, nothing less...'H'
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well that's not the way to act. But it's a fact that Fischer looks for any reason to not play Vince. He never wanted Vince from the very beggining, that was all Bud Adams doing. I think the best thing for both parties is to send VY somewhere else to get a fresh "start"

Comment

Yeah, send his monkey ass to the Canadian League, lol...'H'
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          Well that's not the way to act. But it's a fact that Fischer looks for any reason to not play Vince. He never wanted Vince from the very beggining, that was all Bud Adams doing. I think the best thing for both parties is to send VY somewhere else to get a fresh "start"
                          The truth is that some of these coaches are no better than some of the prima donna players. He won games in Tennessee when no one else could. It's coming from both sides, now. Fischer doesn't have the balls to just pick a QB and be done. I agree- send VY somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Fischer doesn't have the balls to just pick a QB and be done. I agree- send VY somewhere else.
                            Sounds to me like he does, and that's why Young was acting like 3 yr old, yet AGAIN.... Had nothing to do with getting hurt.

And are you really calling Fisher a prima Donna? Really? Rex Ryan, absolutely. Fisher, fat fucking chance. Take those orange glasses off, and see it for what it is. You're in here like Badas2000GT trying to defend him. He sucks in the NFL, he acts like a child in the face of adversity, and he has no class. Why, again, are you sticking up for this cat? He is exactly what I, and millions of others said he would be in the NFL. He's a spare. Let it go.
                            Last edited by bcoop; 11-22-2010, 07:52 AM.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                              Has it ever crossed your mind, that Fisher wants Young on the bench for this very reason? He is immature, throws hissy fits, he's not a leader, and the list goes on. I bet $100 Fisher has concerns about his work ethic and will to win. Every HC in this league would bench him.

It's hilarious that you're trying to make this out to be about Fisher, and act like Young hasn't been given a fair shake. I guess that burnt orange removes all logic, rationale, and sensibility from the facts.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X