need a plumber asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a plumber asap

I got a leak that rushes from underneath the walls in my bedroom but only when we use the kitchen sink or washer which is located near bye? nothing happens when we use either showers,restrooms,or sinks???
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
    I got a leak that rushes from underneath the walls in my bedroom but only when we use the kitchen sink or washer which is located near bye? nothing happens when we use either showers,restrooms,or sinks???
    10 to 1 odds its the trap adaptor, take the trap off and run a water hose into it (not wide open) if runs out still, then its in the wall
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
      10 to 1 odds its the trap adaptor, take the trap off and run a water hose into it (not wide open) if runs out still, then its in the wall
      this dude from cowboy plumbing said it has a hole somewhere and its backed up and leaking under the slab so bout 4k to fix it!!!! I said no thanks let me call somebody else!
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

so do we have any plumbers on here?

Comment

I've had good luck with:
          Dallas Plumbing
          214-340-6300

Comment

Working...
          X