A Little Fun on my CRF230F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Fun on my CRF230F

Got it in my head that I wanted to see if I could roll a stoppie up and over this wooden walking bridge that spans a small creek in this park near my house. Got it on like my 6th try, top of 3rd, bringing it up on the patch of concrete sidewalk just before the wood begins. It has more of an uphill/downhill grade than you can see in this shitty cell phone video.
    [ youtube ]31bh26BFWVk[ /youtube ]

Ok...what am I doing wrong...I cut and paste that right from the sticky and just replaced the youtube code. WTF??

Here's the full link for now.

Comment

They put the spaces in so the code would show up and not be embedded.

Just take out the spaces between the brackets and the tags and it will work.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Gracias. My bad.

Comment

Can you make your videos last longer than it takes me to open this thread and click on the video?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Well, it was taken with my cell phone by my 9yr old neighbor kid. It made it like 3 times and this was the only one he managed to actually film. So sorry, this is the best I could do at the time. Also gotta keep the file under 1mb in order for me to be able to send it to people via phone, so was fighting against that too.

Comment

awesome , i dont think i would be trying that on a wooden bridge

once a friend and i we're railing around our fifties at night and I was going very fast in front
              well we came up to one of these bridges and I knew it had those big metal/cement tubes that come up (to stop people from riding motorized vehicles)
              I swerved .............he didnt
              i looked back in time to see him hit it
              smacked right into it , bent his bars, bike just stopped cold up on the front wheel and he flew off.

I kind of felt bad because he didn't really know the trails!

he was fine only minor injury , but his fifty was pretty screwed!
              trails like that all over allen are the shit, especially after people stop walkin gtheir damn dogs on them, lol

i really thought he was gonna be hurt bad when i saw it happen! it looked nasty. somehow his bars absorbed a lot of it!

Comment

Yeah, I thought the wood would be sketchy too, but it really wasn't. The hardest thing was snatching it up and then immediately having to roll it uphill, while trying to maintain height by modulating brake pressure and body position. If the tire woulda washed out on the wood though, those steel trusses on the bridge coulda done some damage. Shoulda put my helmet on.

I remember one night rolling around ft worth with Shugga and the old stuntlife crew on our fiddys. We're topped out in 3rd gear, and there's two guys in front of me with light. I have no lights, it's 3am. We come into this parking lot and I can see a spot where the curb is low enough that I can jump up onto the sidewalk, so I aim for it. One guy goes left, the other right, and I go straight into a concrete median/island in the middle of the lot. Saw it with just enough time to pull up on the bars. Third gear pinned on a fiddy w/ a 107 stroker motor. I went over the island superman style and landed face down on the concrete. The bike did a front flip and landed right next to me. I opened my eyes staring right at the FI 12 bar that coulda chopped my fucking head off (no helmet, but gloves!). Had some decent rash and pancaked the front rim and bent the bars on the fiddy. Had my car keys in my front pocket, and they did the worst damage on my thigh. Deeep bruise.

My threads always go off-topic, but that's cool. I just burned one and felt like reminiscing.

When are we gonna ride these motards??

Comment

wow that median thing sounds buck nasty

trying to get the tard ready. finding a ceramic coater... that'll waste the most time I think.
                  I fixed the damn exhaust mounting good again, idiot mounted it all stupid.
                  the other stuff is pretty minor and I can do while waiting for the headers back.

Comment

I'm having throttle cable issues with my DRZ right now, but I'm about to go rip it apart and remedy that. We'll get out and ride soon.

Off to Bates this morning to get new tires on the CRF too...it's looooong overdue.

Comment

Working...
                    X