Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migas

Ok, i admit it - i am a migas junkie.

Going back 10+ years, i always go out for breakfast on sunday morning and have a nice sized meal to start my week off. 90% of the time its migas.

But the problem is finding a good place. Right now i'm going to Hubbards out on Rowlett as he's got a homemade habenero salsa that is scary hot. I need some suggestions in the dallas-richardson-plano area that can bring more options to the table. I saw Fuzzys Taco has migas but i've never tried it yet.

Even better is a good migas recipe so i can do it myself.

I'll kick you in the junk the next time you eat at Fuzzy's.

Any Mexican place should have good migas. La mexicana y el gringo in Irving likely has good migas. I'll check it out, and let you know. I have yet to have a bad meal there. They do a big Sunday brunch buffet, according to Matt. That shit sounds good, too. I might have to head up there.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuzzys migas was ehhh at best. Im a migad afficianado. Its been my breakfast of choice since i was a kid in corpus. Ive been hard pressed to find a place with good migas, but theres a place in the colony, next door to mcdonalds that has great migas.

Comment

La mexicana y el gringo didnt have migas on the buffet, but ill order it there next time.

Comment

The best migas in Dallas are at the Goldrush Cafe.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

How exactly is it hard to fuck up scrambled eggs?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Maybe they leave egg shells in the mix? I'll stick with Eggs Ranchero.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Pretty easy once you start adding all the other stuff that makes it migas.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Maybe they leave egg shells in the mix? I'll stick with Eggs Ranchero.
                  I'm torn. About half the time I get migas, half the time I get huevos ranchero.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    Pretty easy once you start adding all the other stuff that makes it migas.
                    Tortilla strips, peppers, onions and chorizo. Sounds like quite the daunting preparation!

Comment

i just make my own mexican breakfasts. huevos rancheros, migas, breakfast tacos or some kinda combo.

corn tortillas, eggs, chorizo can be found in my fridge at any given time.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I'm torn. About half the time I get migas, half the time I get huevos ranchero.
                        Dude, you've GOT to hit the Goldrush Cafe. It's at the corner of Skillman and La Vista. Go in there most days, and, "Big," George is running things. Sundays, and it's, "Little," George. Tell one of them I sent you, and you want my migas, with bacon and cheese, a side of chorizo, a side of hashbrowns, and 4 flour tortillas. Pile everything but the tortillas up with the salsa they give you, and some hot sauce (they'll let you bring your own if you don't like Louisiana or Tabasco), mix until an even brown/red color is reached, then spoon the mix into the flour tortillas and enjoy a little slice of heaven.

They also have burgers with avacado slices, a wonderful meal called the, "John Wayne," and excellent tacos. Fuck, everything there is good.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                          X