just bought a rowing machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought a rowing machine

i've really taken a liking to rowing and just bought a machine.

its a KILLER workout, that's for damn sure. Perhaps if i get good enough i'll see if there are any rowing clubs in dallas.

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    i've really taken a liking to rowing and just bought a machine.

its a KILLER workout, that's for damn sure. Perhaps if i get good enough i'll see if there are any rowing clubs in dallas.
    that is an expensive clothes collector... call me in 6 months when your tired of looking at it and i'll trade you weight bench
    first class white trash

Comment

Sweet! Those things kick my ass...although I rarely use them. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a clothes rack as Forbes optimistically stated.

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
        that is an expensive clothes collector... call me in 6 months when your tired of looking at it and i'll trade you weight bench
        lol. well i've been rowing (on the machine) off/on for about 5 months now. so i think i'll get some use out of it.

BUT, i did buy it used for 1/5 the retail price, so i dont feel too guilty about it

Comment

Get your fitness up and you can take this down the Rio Grande and make a little side money to get some of those "folks" across the border.

Its not real big but I bet you could get a bakers dozen of those "folks" over on this thing.

Comment

Rowing machines are cardio monsters.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They still make these. wow. I just had a flashback to the 80's

Comment

Working...
              X