Rider down in Irving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down in Irving

Story and Rochelle. Not enough bike left to know what it is. Beat I can tell a white blazer pulled out in front of him. Bike hit between driver front tire and door. Windshield caved in from the rider. I don't see how the rider could possibly still be alive.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Did you see the rider? Was he wearing gear and his lid?

More importantly you get any hazard data on the blazer driver? I like to know types of people to stay away from.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
      Did you see the rider? Was he wearing gear and his lid?

More importantly you get any hazard data on the blazer driver? I like to know types of people to stay away from.
      Rider was not on site when I passed. There was a pile of clothes and a helmet laying in the middle of the street, so I assume he at least had a helmet on. I guess that also means he wasn't dead on the scene when police arrived. Appeared to be one he'll of an impact, I don't see how he could have made it. Bike was in a million pieces, and the blazer was hit pretty hard as well.

Hazard data? What?

Comment

Blazer drivers details...

Where they a woman? Teen? Old?

Comment

There were two middle aged Hispanic men hanging around the scene. I didn't see the wreck happen, only the after math. I'd assume those two men were the blazer's occupants.

Comment

Not familiar with the area, but this is why you ride in the middle lane of multi-lane surface streets.

I could be wrong, but if I had to guess the Blazer pulled out in front of the rider and he was in the far right lane.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Who Needs 8 did it.

Comment

its south Irving probably both parties didn’t have insurance and or were here illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                  its south Irving probably both parties didn’t have insurance and or were here illegally.
                  Uh, no, it's not. North of 183. I agree that the blazer probably did not have insurance though. The blazer was pulling out of some trashy ass apartments that are littered with illegals.

Hobie - 2 lanes eastbound, two lanes westbound, one center lane for turning (no medians or dividers). Judging by the location of the bike and the Blazer, it looked as if the bike was in the right eastbound lane, dumbass pulled out without looking, and disaster ensued.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                    Blazer drivers details...

Where they a woman? Teen? Old?
                    lmao yeah that would narrow it down from millions of people to stay away from to millions of people to stay away from.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      lmao yeah that would narrow it down from millions of people to stay away from to millions of people to stay away from.
                      When he said Irving, I assumed illegal...but that is just so right...I mean wrong.

This morning was one more lesson for me to just stay away from everyone.

Some assclown in a VAN was using me like smokey and the bandit. So when I finally caught up with a friend (in a Car) on the highway, I pulled in front of my friend and slowed down. I Left less than two car lengths between me and my friend, only to have this asshole try to pull in behind me.

The highway was totally void of cars around us...but he had a NEED to ride my ass.

Lucky that asshole wasn't driving a marked work van.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Uh, no, it's not. North of 183. I agree that the blazer probably did not have insurance though. The blazer was pulling out of some trashy ass apartments that are littered with illegals.

Hobie - 2 lanes eastbound, two lanes westbound, one center lane for turning (no medians or dividers). Judging by the location of the bike and the Blazer, it looked as if the bike was in the right eastbound lane, dumbass pulled out without looking, and disaster ensued.
                        It's always a bad idea to ride in the right lane, specifically the right side, of a road like that.

I mean hell, think about how many times someone pulls out in front of you when you're in a car/truck? On something as small as a bike it's going to happen that much more, roll the dice that many more times, ya know.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

It would appear he didn't make it. Came through there again running an errand on the way home. There were flowers and such set out at the crash site. RIP.

Comment

my friend tried to ride his dual sport 400 to work , the FIRST day he had it, and got into an accident. No one seems to know what the hell happened.
                            All they know is either :
                            1. he couldn't stop on dirt tires and rearended a vehicle possibly he was going too fast.
                            2. car pulled out in front of him

BUT NO it GETS WORSE!
                            he hit said car , went over it and into the ditch. With a concussion he said ppl told him a car pulled right in front of him. He has hella rash all over, and he didn't confirm he was wearing a helmet or virtually any gear.

BUT NO it STILL GETS WORSE!
                            After he gets carted away to the hospital, the vehicle he hit is no where to be found, so they left him there. Some rural area i think....

WAIT FOR IT , ....it GETS WORSE!

then his fucking bike gets stolen.

GAWD damn....my friend is stupid. God is just trying to convince him not to ride. If only you guys knew the extent of his other 2 wheeled injuries in his life.
                            I'm just glad his jackass is not stuck in the hospital YET AGAIN.

Comment

Jimmy Arroyo.
                              Family with 3 daughters.

Am i the only one with the belief that once you have people who rely on you, that daily riding instead of driving just isn't worth the risk?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X