1) Barcia
    2) Wilson
    3) Tomac
    4) Roczen
    5) Tickle
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

rv2
    rd5
    ma801
    cr22
    bm24
    kc35
    th12

jb17
    et19
    bw21
    jl54
    dw15

Comment

Damn, I forgot about Metty. He looks good at the 5 spot.

Alessi huh, I hope he does well. I didnt like him when he first went pro, too cocky. I like the dude now though, and he definetly would have won the championship in 09 if he didnt get hurt, he was dominating.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
        rv2
        rd5
        ma801
        cr22
        bm24
        kc35
        th12

jb17
        et19
        bw21
        jl54
        dw15

Ummm... edit...

rv2
        rd5
        cr22
        bm24
        as29
        th12

bb57
        dw15
        jb17
        et19
        musquin

Comment

I'm sticking with the same picks.

Who all is going to Freestone this weekend ? I just picked up my VIP parking and VIP parts unlimited passes and pit passes . Also, I have a Rockstar Makita VIP pass from last year. Lucky for me, they are using the same passes this year.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

Who all is going to Freestone this weekend ? I just picked up my VIP parking and VIP parts unlimited passes and pit passes . Also, I have a Rockstar Makita VIP pass from last year. Lucky for me, they are using the same passes this year.
            I'm probably going. Don't have tickets yet... LMK if you have the hook up on VIP passes

Comment

Man I only have two or I would pass the hook up along.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

i still have not decided yet. may want to actually go riding instead.

i am pulling for RD for the championship.
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                  i still have not decided yet. may want to actually go riding instead.

i am pulling for RD for the championship.
                  I hear ya, I just bought a 250f last week and have less than 5 mins on it. so I'm ready to ride too. We're goinna go to the race Saturday, party sunday (my neighbor throws a huge memorial day party every year) and head to muenster monday or tuesday (my inlaws are in town and wanna ride) so I took most of next week off, and maybe Nacona wed or thurs.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I hear ya, I just bought a 250f last week and have less than 5 mins on it. so I'm ready to ride too. We're goinna go to the race Saturday, party sunday (my neighbor throws a huge memorial day party every year) and head to muenster monday or tuesday (my inlaws are in town and wanna ride) so I took most of next week off, and maybe Nacona wed or thurs.
                    Are you a member at rrmt. Useless she opened it up all week. You have to be a member to ride during the week. Monday will probably be open though.

Comment

Are you a member at rrmt. Useless she opened it up all week. You have to be a member to ride during the week. Monday will probably be open though.
                      no I;m not a member, havent been out there in ten years, thanks for the heads up.
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

no I;m not a member, havent been out there in ten years, thanks for the heads up.
                        she said she is open to the general public Sat,Sun and Mon.

Comment

she said she is open to the general public Sat,Sun and Mon.
                          sweet, thanks for the info. I'm gonna have to go out there with you sometime, I know you know that place well !!
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                          X