Best camrecorder for night time racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camrecorder for night time racing

Don't really know if this is the best forum to ask, but what is the best camcorder for night time racing? I am asking here because this is were all the racers hang out. I need to upgrade my camera and was looking for opinions.
    JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Hey James, I have one you can try out to see if it will work for what you need. I do not know how it works at night but you are welcome to try it out. Also call me i need to talk to you about some bars.
    940-391-2216 Tony

Comment

street racing is illegal fuck ass. as for a camera thats great for night time driving at exactly the speed limit with all tags and inspection, thats a different question

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        street racing is illegal fuck ass. as for a camera thats great for night time driving at exactly the speed limit with all tags and inspection, thats a different question
        I really hope you aren't serious....

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
            LOL... right... what a douche... damm newbe
            sigpic

Comment

Nice, you obliviously don't know me. I build race cars for a living. I am looking for a good night time camera because most of my customers race at night, legally at race tracks across the nation. I am always somewhere. I like to film passes to help trouble shoot traction, suspension, issues, etc... If you have any positive input it would be appreciated, otherwise you can take your comments and shove them up your ass.
              JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB View Post
                Nice, you obliviously don't know me. I build race cars for a living. I am looking for a good night time camera because most of my customers race at night, legally at race tracks across the nation. I am always somewhere. I like to film passes to help trouble shoot traction, suspension, issues, etc... If you have any positive input it would be appreciated, otherwise you can take your comments and shove them up your ass.
                lol i was just kidding

Comment

That's what I'm talking about.

Comment

Fucking shit, son! http://www.jamesbchassis.com/index.html

Bad bitch!!!

Comment

I actually need to update my website. That's Kevin Hargett's car. It should be back out later this year.

Comment

I actually need to update my website. That's Kevin Hargett's car. It should be back out later this year.
                        That's a 632 right? What turbos are those?

Ill get the make and model off my camera when I get home. The guy at frys said it was the best one for night quality for the money I wanted to spend. Around 300-400.

Comment

lol i was just kidding
                          kidding or not, he was asking a legitimate question. No where did he indicate anything about street racing. Now, run along and let the big boys continue their conversation.

Whatever camera Andrew used kicked ass, it had EXCELLENT night time visiblility.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                            That's a 632 right? What turbos are those?

Ill get the make and model off my camera when I get home. The guy at frys said it was the best one for night quality for the money I wanted to spend. Around 300-400.
                            632 and pro mod 88's

Comment

632 and pro mod 88's
                              What size turbine housings did ya'll use?

Comment

Working...
                              X