Need a shop for a swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a shop for a swap

I need a cheap place to swap an engine and a rear end for me preferably near irving....I have a 89 GT Hatch which is already converted to carb....and the donor car a 91 GT vert with a rebuilt EFI engine...i wanna stay carbd and swap the engine from the vert to the hatch....i have carb, intake,etc..also I need the rear ends swapped out...the hatch's rear end is factory and works fine..but the vert has a rebuilt rear end w/3.73s so I wanna swap out to the hatch....I will be selling the vert as a roller...or trade the roller for the work if wanted.......has straight body and a rebuilt AOD tranny w/shift kit.....Any info would be greatly appreciated....thanks guys!!!
    Big Rooster Racing
    85' Coupe
    sigpic

we can take care of that for you we are off of 35 and inwood..closer to inwood and irving blvd.

Comment

Do you have a ballpark price for an estimate?!?
      Big Rooster Racing
      85' Coupe
      sigpic

Comment

Ask Nolan Ryan what The Ball Park price is. Spit in the wind while you are at it.

Comment

Please contact Mach 1 for advertising options. Thanks!

Kyle
          Last edited by Kyle; 11-25-2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: Not a paid a

Comment

Please contact Mach1 for advertising options. Thanks!

Kyle
            Last edited by Kyle; 11-25-2010, 08:49 PM. Reason: Not a paid advertiser.
            Originally posted by BoostedGT
            I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
            Originally posted by bigminz
            Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

Pics of the vert?
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X