Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fast/ how much power on the Harley trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fast/ how much power on the Harley trucks?

I'm not sure on the year model, but it was the same body style as the lightings.

I was told it had a 2.6 pulley, intake tube, single blade accufab, exhaust and a tune. Not sure from where but LT motorsports stickers were on the windows.

They told me it ran 8.6s in the 1/8th, and they wanted to race me.

So, I gave him the honks, half a car and the punch (auto slow at downshifting) and I still got him by 2 cars or more and steady pulling away.

Given the mods, how fast is this truck suppose to be? And how much power do they normally put down?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

2002-2003
    think they made like 320 to wheels stock

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
      2002-2003
      think they made like 320 to wheels stock
      and with a few mods they'll blow the pencil powder rods right through the pan!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        and with a few mods they'll blow the pencil powder rods right through the pan!
        My stock rotating assembly was pretty reliable until 550 to the wheels and the cog drive pulleys. Ford dropped the ball on the stock rods for anyone wanting push the 5.4s...
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Weren't they like mid 9's off the show room floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
            My stock rotating assembly was pretty reliable until 550 to the wheels and the cog drive pulleys. Ford dropped the ball on the stock rods for anyone wanting push the 5.4s...
            I thought the harleys had weaker internals. One of the guys I worked with blew his to pieces with just a pulley and chip when it was damn near brand new.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

9.0's 1/8th
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Had a black/silver '03 w/ cia,tune,and jdm 6lb lower. It would run with a near stock f-body of the same year.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                  Had a black/silver '03 w/ cia,tune,and jdm 6lb lower. It would run with a near stock f-body of the same year.
                  Didnt think they made fbodys in 03
                  2006 Z71 CCSB
                  2004 Mustang GT - SOLD
                  2003 F-150 - SOLD
                  2000 Ford F-250 - SOLD
                  1987 GT - SOLD
                  1971 F-100 - SOLD

No more Fords

Comment

Originally posted by Buglemintoday View Post
                    Didnt think they made fbodys in 03
                    Lol..

And maybe I'll run into a stock ls1 again..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                    X