good prohormone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good prohormone?

i haven't tried anything since i was using halovar stacked with e-pol. which was bad ass, to say the least. is there anything comparable out now since they banned them?

Try Greg/grayhorse.

Comment

yeah i figured he'd chime in. he's the one that suggested halvoar and i bought it from his store. it sucks they dont make it anymore. that was some good stuff.

Comment

Greg will suggest his website, Lockout Supplements. I highly recommend it as well. I found Greg on here, pm'd him a couple of times and he hooked me up to the forums over there. Lots of the info you are looking for. I currently have a Halovar cycle I am about to start. It will be my first PH Cycle, but I am already looking towards and planning for my next one.

Comment

There are still plenty on the market. Depends on your goals really.

Lets be clear though. What everyone calls pro hormones are really designer oral steroids. Yes active steroids many with more anabolic properties than most injections. Research must be done, and your supports supps and PCT should be in place as well.

There is only a couple true pro hormones that need conversion on the market.

The FDA is cracking down again, and these are getting harder to find though.
          www.LockoutSupplements.com
          discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by WstTexas View Post
            Greg will suggest his website, Lockout Supplements. I highly recommend it as well. I found Greg on here, pm'd him a couple of times and he hooked me up to the forums over there. Lots of the info you are looking for. I currently have a Halovar cycle I am about to start. It will be my first PH Cycle, but I am already looking towards and planning for my next one.
            yeah i have about half a of a stack or halovar/epol left over from when i hurt my back and had to stop lifting for a while. i bought some from ebay it was the halovar/recycle/organ shield combo but they sent an email to me saying they were actually going out of business and refunded my money.

there are just so many out there i don't know which ones will actually work. its like every time i find one i like they ban it. first 1-ad, then halodrol, now halovar, and epol. epol was insane. i have never felt muscle pumps like when i was on that stuff.

Comment

I got hosed by a hot chick at Complete Nutrition to the tune of about 400 bones, so I'm gonna make the most of this 5-Decazol from Legal limit labs. I just started my 2-week stack with Epi-Cynodrone. When I run out of the 5-Decazol, I stack the Epi with Spawn, while taking two Optimizers (thistle milk, etc.) before bed.

PCT is sitting in the cabinet, ready to put everything back to 37-year old normalcy.

You're right, Jay. Wicked pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
                yeah i have about half a of a stack or halovar/epol left over from when i hurt my back and had to stop lifting for a while. i bought some from ebay it was the halovar/recycle/organ shield combo but they sent an email to me saying they were actually going out of business and refunded my money.

there are just so many out there i don't know which ones will actually work. its like every time i find one i like they ban it. first 1-ad, then halodrol, now halovar, and epol. epol was insane. i have never felt muscle pumps like when i was on that stuff.
                Halodrol is not banned.

Halovar was discountined over a year ago. I bought 10,000 of the last run back then and have now sold them all however im getting more from a large overseas site that has some left.

I will have Hard Rock Halo-Plex back in stock in about 10 days which is the same thing as well.

If you liked Epol then try Phantom Phreak or LGI Prostanivar. They are Superdrol and Halodrol stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                  I got hosed by a hot chick at Complete Nutrition to the tune of about 400 bones, so I'm gonna make the most of this 5-Decazol from Legal limit labs. I just started my 2-week stack with Epi-Cynodrone. When I run out of the 5-Decazol, I stack the Epi with Spawn, while taking two Optimizers (thistle milk, etc.) before bed.

PCT is sitting in the cabinet, ready to put everything back to 37-year old normalcy.

You're right, Jay. Wicked pumps.
                  5-Decazol is a clone of the popular LGI Pro-Stanivar that has been our best selling stack for over 4 years. It's Superdrol and Halodrol stack together, very strong and not for beginners of course. Superdrol is one of the strongest oral steroids in the world. I really hope you're not saying that you're going to stack more products with that 5-Decazol.

Also Spawn has epistane in it. You're stacking more Epistane with Epistane and Tren?? That hot chick is going to have you all fucked up with her strong advice.

Since you bought a private label from a store you probably paid about $70 for it? Then tax even though there is NO tax on dietary supplements. Just another way for stores to rip you off another 8%. Pro-Stanivar the original Super/Halo runs about $35. Same for Phantom Phreak the latest clone of Pro-Stanivar.

Comment

Here's the schedule she gave me. As of today, I'm on Day 4 of Week 3...

Comment

OMG is she trying to kill you?? LOL

6 Oral compounds for 6 weeks starting with strongest first. haha

Im going to use this as a nice fail pic on other sites. thanks!

Comment

Catch y'all ninjas on the flipside, I guess! LOL

She already killed my wallet...I guess she's trying to eliminate witnesses now

Comment

Holy Fawk!

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                            That hot chick is going to have you all fucked up with her strong advice.
                            Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                            OMG is she trying to kill you?? LOL
                            Originally posted by EazyDuzIt View Post
                            Holy Fawk!
                            By fucked up, killed and Holy Fawk...what are we talking here? Like epic manboobs, exploded heart, Early Seb-like hissy fits...what? I feel fine, halfway through this first stack...Tell me what to look out for or what?!?

Comment

wait till it feels like someone stabbed you in the side with a knife and you collapse on the floor, then you might rethink all of that poison^^^ That looks like a recipe for permanent physical damage but whatever, get big bro.

ps you shoulda just fished around any la fitness for some real shit

Comment

Working...
                              X