another pre-workout drink thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another pre-workout drink thread

I'm nearing the end of my lemon lime super pump and last week I got to try some 1mr lemon lime. The 1mr went down easier than the super pump and I was happy with the workout. I'm wondering if any other flavors are good to try or if another preworkout drink thats good and tastes good. At this point I've only tried these to drinks.

Muscle Farms Assault Raspberry Lemonaid tastes like a raspberry ice melted in lemon gatoraid...LOVE it! I take it 30min before my work out on an empty stomach...never had a problem with it, great work out and no crash at the end. It will make you tingle like a mofo! Best price I found was lockout.

I'm actually going to try it before my run tonight, because I've started to notice, on days I lift and then run that night, I have better runs. I wonder if it's cause it's still in my system a little. We'll...see what happens.

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
      Muscle Farms Assault Raspberry Lemonaid tastes like a raspberry ice melted in lemon gatoraid...LOVE it! I take it 30min before my work out on an empty stomach...never had a problem with it, great work out and no crash at the end. It will make you tingle like a mofo! Best price I found was lockout.

I'm actually going to try it before my run tonight, because I've started to notice, on days I lift and then run that night, I have better runs. I wonder if it's cause it's still in my system a little. We'll...see what happens.

-Jonny
      How did it end up working for you?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        How did it end up working for you?
        I haven't had the chance to put it to the test just yet. I did work out Friday at 6am after taking Assault and then ran that night at 10:15 and the results were the same...felt great, ran faster than usual and felt like I could have kept going for a second 5K, but it was late and my right sock was giving me fits. I'm about to go to the gym to lift and will probably run the next 3 days in a row. I'll try it tomorrow and let you know.

-Jonny
        2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
        '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
        '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
        X