Harry Potter-Deathly Hollows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter-Deathly Hollows.

Is this seriously the only movie worth seeing on turkey day? If so, what do you critics on the board think of it?

I thought it was great. Lots of action and a pretty dark theme to it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Does Harry grow his pubes in this one or is it geared toward the kiddo's?

Comment

I don't get it. Basically Harry is on the run from Valdimore who has followers in the Magistrate. It does have a second of Hermoine Granger CG side-boob. Seriously though, it's a pretty sweet movie. Can't wait for the second part to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          I don't get it. Basically Harry is on the run from Valdimore who has followers in the Magistrate. It does have a second of Hermoine Granger CG side-boob. Seriously though, it's a pretty sweet movie. Can't wait for the second part to be released.

She has boobs? I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Side-tert

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Dude, even Harry know's we're looking:
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i would break her
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Wife & I watched it Saturday night. I'm a bit biased as I'm a Harry Potter fan, but this was a great movie. Primarily establishing the premise and background for the dramatic conclusion in Part II. It's definitely the darkest film in the Harry Potter franchise. As the kids are now of age the theme is getting darker with a more grim outlook and adult oriented themes. The bleak depiction of life and death. Mortality issues. Loss. Loyalty. Fate. The enormity of responsibility that Harry (and retinue) has to absorb and deal with regarding his imminent duel Lord Voldemort. Part II is going to be dramatic and move at a fast pace. There is a lot of mystery surrounding the symbol of the Deathly Hallows and Dumbledoor's past. And I think Snape is MI6. I think he killed Dumbledoor at the behest of Dumbledoor for the benefit of moving Harry forward in someway beneficial to the coup de grâce of the story.
                  Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-23-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                    Wife & I watched it Saturday night. I'm a bit biased as I'm a Harry Potter fan, but this was a great movie. Primarily establishing the premise and background for the dramatic conclusion in Part II. It's definitely the darkest film in the Harry Potter franchise. As the kids are now of age the theme is getting darker with a more grim outlook and adult oriented themes. The bleak depiction of life and death. Mortality issues. Loss. Loyalty. Fate. The enormity of responsibility that Harry (and retinue) has to absorb and deal with regarding his imminent duel Lord Voldemort. Part II is going to be dramatic and move at a fast pace. There is a lot of mystery surrounding the symbol of the Deathly Hallows and Dumbledoor's past. And I think Snape is MI6. I think he killed Dumbledoor at the behest of Dumbledoor for the benefit of moving Harry forward in someway beneficial to the coup de grâce of the story.
                    That's one of the things my friends mentioned to me. SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Harry completely owned Draco Malfoys father with a wand. Literally made him look like a worthless bitch. I can't remember what he said exactly about it because it was nearly 3am when we got out, but he said it's mentioned in much more detail in the book. Basically, Harry is getting powerful as hell.

Comment

wife drug me to it the other night... I was exhausted and managed to stay awake through it... it as pretty damn good IMO
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Going to see it today at 2 with the wife should be fun. I didn't care for the movies at first but liking them now
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          That's one of the things my friends mentioned to me. SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Harry completely owned Draco Malfoys father with a wand. Literally made him look like a worthless bitch. I can't remember what he said exactly about it because it was nearly 3am when we got out, but he said it's mentioned in much more detail in the book. Basically, Harry is getting powerful as hell.
                          Harry hit Lucious (sp) with the spell with three wands he picked up after the "breakout". Least the book said so. Scene went too fast to be sure on the big screen.

This is a plot-building movie. No way they could have done this book justice in one movie.

I liked it!
                          Last edited by SC457A; 11-23-2010, 08:42 AM. Reason: Spelling
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

10x better than the last one!
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

When will Harry get laid??

Comment

Working...
                              X