Klipsch RC-52 II Center Channel for $106 shipped. Normally $329

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klipsch RC-52 II Center Channel for $106 shipped. Normally $329

Found this on slickdeals just looking around.
    Explore our audio equipment online at World Wide Stereo. We are experts in high-end home audio and theater systems with a wide selection of speakers, TVs, turntables, and headphones. Shop our online audio store today and receive free shipping nationwide.

Search for the RC-52 and pick the speaker.
    type in the coupon Code

PREMEMORIAL.

Normal price $329. So this is a crazy deal!
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

That is showing in store pickup only. I have owned that center before and for $106 I was going to buy 2 of them. One for the office and the other for the bedroom.

Comment

Well I posted it a 5 days ago. so it was that price shipped 5 days ago. They are out of stock now so thats probably why the offer to ship is gone.

i'm pretty damn excited to get mine.

Comment

Let me know what your impressions are. I'm somewhat of an audiophile/Home Theater enthusiast. Always like to hear opinions on new gear.
        Last edited by LS1Goat; 05-31-2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

It is a good center for sure. Nothing will touch it for that price I can guarantee that.

Comment

Yeah. I'm pretty excited to get it. We are in the middle of building our new house and I get to have my media room. Only 16x12 but good enough for 2 rows I think.
            Doing 110" screen (have 100" now) But i want to do it RIGHT equipment wise..so i'm taking time some good stuff for the room.

Since your kinda an audiophile...got an idea on where to get a good rack?

Comment

I've seen everything from the more affordable stuff from a company like Sanus and the crazy expensive stuff like BDI Icon. It just comes down to how much money you want to spend on an A/V rack. I've seen some fairly cheap one's on Amazon that look fine and will have the necessary form and function. All personal preference and size of wallet. Just like everything in this hobby.

Post some pictures of your media room when it's completed.

Comment

Oh its going to be awhile before its complete.
                Needs:

Seating
                Electric Screen
                Amps
                Rear Speaker
                Rack

So it will be a little while until I get all of that and build up the nerve to cut a big ass hole in my brand new house! Ha.
                There is a closet on the other side of a wall that I am building the rack into. So that way all of the equipment is in the closet but obviously it opens up into the room. And the home builder is adding a jump duct and an AC vent in that closet just for that.

Comment

Goodness. Got this speaker FINALLY in the mail yesterday! Great looking speaker. Far better then the JVC thing I have been running for way too long. Its staying in the box until the new room is set up though since its 25 pounds and where the center channel is now is NOT big enough for this thing.

Really excited to get it in though. Now I need to hunt for the same kinda deal for some quality rear surrounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X