Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who all is going to wortham this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who all is going to wortham this weekend?

i am still trying to decide if i want to go or not.
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Friday through Monday!
    2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

i will be there, early.

i was not going to go, but my buddy is to ride in the lites class.

Comment

milsaps and wilson were mega beasts going into the whoops. that was so manly.

dungey had it locked. he was showing everyone what the second moto was all about until...

reed is looking good. almost too good riding red.

when villopoto gets his outdoors legs back under him. it will be the ryan^2 show.

Comment

Reed is a beast. 29 years old and killing those kids. Dungey put it on him the second moto. Shoulda put the big tank on for Texas. We will see what happens next weekend. I was really expecting RV2 to be faster than he is. Dungey has really got some outdoor speed in him, all those years at RCs house must have done some good.

How about CP377? Looked good first moto and then pulled off. The claimed he wasnt happy with the suspension setup. Looked to me like he got over heated. Pull the bars out of your lap son.

Wilson is gonna be the man to beat. Barcia is way smarter than he used to be but this aint supercross, he cant bar bang his way to a win in the outdoors. 35 min in texas will crush your motivation, and your glycogen stores

Comment

did you see villopoto's face after hangtown? he looked skinny and splotchy. he did look better this weekend, but i think he needs more time and he will start to steam roll. the two ryans are going to kill it.

i do agree on reed. he is looking awesome on the honda. riding really well.

i do hope pourcel gets it together.

were you near the whoops when tommy hahn went through? damn he is an animal outdoors.

i still get a medium thinking about milsaps and wilson jumping over the wall.

did anyone see reed in the last practice come off the insanely rutted wall and landed on the first whoop? fucking animal!

Comment

Shit did you see the lap wilson tried to leap the wall and clipped it panic revved to the first whoop. Woah

Comment

Working...
              X