Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weather looks to be real nice for the cruise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather looks to be real nice for the cruise.

hope all you guys doing last minute thrashing make it in time .

anyone ALMOST ready and hoping to make it?

My car is good to go right now. But now I don't know if I want to drive it out there. lol.

Comment

Looks like mine will not be race ready.
      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        My car is good to go right now. But now I don't know if I want to drive it out there. lol.
        lol which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          lol which one?
          The 98 Cobra. I've fixed almost every damn thing on the car now. It's in awesome running condition and now I don't want to drive it afraid to break something. Hahaha.

The Mach doesn't get raced at all. I bet you that car hasn't been over 80mph in a couple of years. lol

Comment

Trying!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              The 98 Cobra. I've fixed almost every damn thing on the car now. It's in awesome running condition and now I don't want to drive it afraid to break something. Hahaha.

The Mach doesn't get raced at all. I bet you that car hasn't been over 80mph in a couple of years. lol
              thought you were selling the 98 and bought a gt500?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                thought you were selling the 98 and bought a gt500?
                I haven't sold the car yet. I've got a whole shit load people who want it, just haven't seen any money yet. I can't get the GT500 until I sell the 98 to make room in the garage. The wife's Mach takes up the other space and there is NO CHANCE of booting it out to the driveway. lol.

Have I mentioned how much I hate selling Mustangs? They really bring out the dumbasses. I've been offered everything from other Stangs, Camaros, trucks to even a turbo riding lawnmower. I couldn't believe it.

Comment

Just about ready. I need to finish my ghetto fabulous camera mount, change my oil/plugs, clean all of the crap out of my trunk and decide if I am going to run my drag radials or attempt to run on my et streets that are shot.
                  2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Good to go here
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                      Just about ready. I need to finish my ghetto fabulous camera mount, change my oil/plugs, clean all of the crap out of my trunk and decide if I am going to run my drag radials or attempt to run on my et streets that are shot.
                      et streets! dont want you breaking a halfshaft with those dr's

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                        I really want to run you now! Can't wait to see a good video of my tail lights.....

I hope!

Comment

finished up the trans install last night, gotta warm it up today and check the fluid, then spend some time with the wideband figuring out the tune.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            finished up the trans install last night, gotta warm it up today and check the fluid, then spend some time with the wideband figuring out the tune.
                            Get it going dude!
                            You are one of the main cars that I want to see out there!

Comment

I just need to go get mine inspected Saturday morning since it's been sitting for over a year broken. Don't feel like getting a ticket driving to or from the track.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                              X