Ronnie Coleman is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman is..

HUGE... He was on my flight from London to DFW. I wanted to snap a picture with him but our flight was redirected to Houston, it was about 1 AM and he was probably irritated and didnt want to be bothered.

I did find a few opportunities to shout Yeaaaah Buddy while he was lifting his luggage or ask why the Strong Man champion was using a a cart for his luggage but didn't want to get knocked out by the champ.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Light weight!

That's pretty funny and cool.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

He was at the Mavs game last night.
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
        He was at the Mavs game last night.
        This was Tuesday night/early Wednesday.
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I was in london last week week. I saw Will Arnett in the Admirals club before my flight. I thought that was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
            I was in london last week week. I saw Will Arnett in the Admirals club before my flight. I thought that was cool.
            I was standing 5 feet from him when we boarded the plane and it took every bit of me not to shout 'Hey Ronnie!' but seeing how security is so nuts at the airport I didn't want to get thrown on the no fly list or something ridiculous for causing unwanted attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              I was standing 5 feet from him when we boarded the plane and it took every bit of me not to shout 'Hey Ronnie!' but seeing how security is so nuts at the airport I didn't want to get thrown on the no fly list or something ridiculous for causing unwanted attention.
              Just scream something like INFADEL!!! That will get his and everyones attention.

Comment

Should have said something like:

"Steriod free, huh???"

Comment

Working...
                X