Summer Grudge Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Grudge Race

sounds fun... If I get the cage finished in time I think I might enter in that 6.20 race.
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

and Oklahoma is coming everyone. Get your A game on! and yes there will be grudge racing ! C Town boyz is bringing two cars I know of!

Comment

Hmmmm..... I see two classes I can race in.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

If i have my cage to might run the 6.20 class to. I'll have to slow the car down tho : )

Comment

If I push My new motor down the track is that the 20min backhalfed class? I could use the money. LOL

Travis

Comment

If Im off work I may bring my hooptie back out.
              1990 GT

Comment

There will be a chassis car class at this race! With the help of sponsors and the entry money from the racers going in the pot it is going to be a good race. No Throttle Stops and it will be a 5.0 index. Must have working doors. You DO NOT have to show times with this class at this race if you choose not to. The rules are simple and it's $100 entry fee. Money and Trophy!

Comment

Counting down and then it's game on!

Comment

Originally posted by Summer View Post
                    There will be a chassis car class at this race! With the help of sponsors and the entry money from the racers going in the pot it is going to be a good race. No Throttle Stops and it will be a 5.0 index. Must have working doors. You DO NOT have to show times with this class at this race if you choose not to. The rules are simple and it's $100 entry fee. Money and Trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by Summer View Post
                      Thanks LenMar!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Just got word that a bunch of east coast racers just pulled in to town for the race. Brought 20 cars

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
                            Just got word that a bunch of east coast racers just pulled in to town for the race. Brought 20 cars
                            They are from New York. Country Boys from New York. Suppose to have brought several cars with them. We shall see. Welcome to North Star!

Comment

I have 2 customers also running, maybe 3.
                              JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Working...
                              X