R1 Angel Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 Angel Eyes

CCFL Angel Eyes they are actually off of computer 80mm computer fans $32 shipped

Wasn't too hard to install, yes I know red corner lights are coming in the near future.

Anyone know how to make it so my headlights aren't always on? It looks much better during the day with just the Angel Eyes on.

The pic is from Facebook hopefully it'll show up for y'all

You know showing any red lights from the front of a vehicle is illegal right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      You know showing any red lights from the front of a vehicle is illegal right?

Comment

Lame .... Go fast bits > look good bits

Comment

To each his own but I opted for go fast goodies on my R1. It's way faster than I'll ever need it to be but oh well!!!
          2007 R1 Lots of mods-sold, 2006 GSXR 1000

Comment

Originally posted by bpr1 View Post
            To each his own but I opted for go fast goodies on my R1. It's way faster than I'll ever need it to be but oh well!!!
            Pics? specs?

Comment

There aren't many performance mods that cost only 32 dollars haha. BUT a Power Commander will be coming soon! Any other good mod suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                There aren't many performance mods that cost only 32 dollars haha. BUT a Power Commander will be coming soon! Any other good mod suggestions?
                Rearsets, braided brake lines, better tires if they have stock-type on it, -1 in the front,

If youre on a budget, there is a writeup on how to re-baffle your own cans. If not, get new ones. The headers are Ti so you wont get any weight loss by swapping them.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Rearsets, braided brake lines, better tires if they have stock-type on it, -1 in the front,

If youre on a budget, there is a writeup on how to re-baffle your own cans. If not, get new ones. The headers are Ti so you wont get any weight loss by swapping them.
                  This except go to A&R motorsports and pick up there baffle kit instead of trying to make your own. They look much better than the homebrew setups

I have a full m4 exhaust, -1 front sprocket, graves velocity stacks, Pc3, braided brake lines, much better tires, HH compound pads, smog blockoff plates, K&N filter, adjustable levers on mine

I also have a set of rearsets that I am debating on putting on, I dont know if i like them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    This except go to A&R motorsports and pick up there baffle kit instead of trying to make your own. They look much better than the homebrew setups

I have a full m4 exhaust, -1 front sprocket, graves velocity stacks, Pc3, braided brake lines, much better tires, HH compound pads, smog blockoff plates, K&N filter, adjustable levers on mine

I also have a set of rearsets that I am debating on putting on, I dont know if i like them yet.
                    Not sure what you're referring to. I used D&D baffles (not loud like their exhaust, it was just like every other baffle), just involves drilling out the rivets at the end, removing the inside, re-packing with the new baffle and re-riveting. They looked just like factory.

K&N filter wont get you much, but its nice to be able to clean it. HH pads are good if youre gonna go to the track, but not a worth while upgrade otherwise. Adjustable levers are nice also, but not really a go-fast bit. Rearsets I listed as go-fast because the stockers shifting is not fluid at all, you can be much quicker if that shifting actually works when you want it to, how you want it to.

Comment

Not sure what you're referring to. I used D&D baffles (not loud like their exhaust, it was just like every other baffle), just involves drilling out the rivets at the end, removing the inside, re-packing with the new baffle and re-riveting. They looked just like factory.

K&N filter wont get you much, but its nice to be able to clean it. HH pads are good if youre gonna go to the track, but not a worth while upgrade otherwise. Adjustable levers are nice also, but not really a go-fast bit. Rearsets I listed as go-fast because the stockers shifting is not fluid at all, you can be much quicker if that shifting actually works when you want it to, how you want it to.
                      There are write ups on r1 forum on how to make your own baffle kit ... looks like ass. I did a buddy's and used A&R baffles and they came out super clean.

K&N is almost as good as a BMC filter, it just came with the bike so I never bothered to change it to a BMC

The hh pads feel fantastic, I think it was well worth it if you need pads.

The adjustable levers are kinda a go fast bit, I put it in that category because I can set them to where I like them and not where the factory said they should be.

As far as the rearsets ... I think that the GP shift mod is just about as good as a aftermarket rearset ... this is why I am still debating.

Comment

I have Two Brothers Racing slip on exhaust I've been thinking about gutting the cats though.

I would really like some rear sets they are just pricey. I do have FP Levers

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          There are write ups on r1 forum on how to make your own baffle kit ... looks like ass. I did a buddy's and used A&R baffles and they came out super clean.

K&N is almost as good as a BMC filter, it just came with the bike so I never bothered to change it to a BMC

The hh pads feel fantastic, I think it was well worth it if you need pads.

The adjustable levers are kinda a go fast bit, I put it in that category because I can set them to where I like them and not where the factory said they should be.

As far as the rearsets ... I think that the GP shift mod is just about as good as a aftermarket rearset ... this is why I am still debating.
                          Odd, I used pre-made baffles just had to cut to length and got my own fiberglass packing and worked out perfect. JC and I would go ride and he always complimented me on the exhaust note. I was a fan

Yep HH is the way to go if you need to get new ones, but not worth the cash if you're not an avid track rider or if your stock pads have plenty of life.

I'll give you that on the levers, but rearsets are far more than GP or not-GP. Get a quality pair like Giles and it makes a world of difference. I had them first on my ZX10 and I loved them. I can't ride stock ones anymore with how precise a nice set are. Even vortex are better, just less slop.

I have Two Brothers Racing slip on exhaust I've been thinking about gutting the cats though.

I would really like some rear sets they are just pricey. I do have FP Levers
                          Dont bother with the cat, you won't really see a gain. Vortex rearsets are plenty cheap and worth the coin.

Comment

Would it be noticeably louder?

Comment

Would it be noticeably louder?
                              without the cat? not really

Comment

Working...
                              X