Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever have a wasp fly up your shorts on a short cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever have a wasp fly up your shorts on a short cruise?

Me and a friend was riding a couple of miles down the road and I had a wasp fly up the leg of my shorts. Needless to say, he was not happy and neither was I. But i was going 65 mph at the time so all i could do is wiggle till i got stopped. He got me a few times before I could get him out. In all my years riding, I have never had this happen. LOL>

Dude that fucking sucks! Did he get close to home?

Comment

That actually happened to me while I was a passenger in a car! We had all the windows open and going about 45 mph. This was back in the 80s when all shorts were like running shorts. Damn wasp or bee or whatever made it into the side just below my hip bone. I was able to squish it after the first sting.
      Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

No. I never rode with shorts on a motorcycle.

I have been hit in the head with a rock before for not wearing a helmet, how about you?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Dude that fucking sucks! Did he get close to home?
          LOL, no he got all the way to the cheek of my ass. Luckily it was on the outside of home plate.

Comment

my buddy borrowed my bike and a bee flew into the helmet and stung him on the face. I laughed.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I got nailed between the eyes stinger end first by a bumble bee about 10 years ago when I was cruising down the service road with my visor up going about 60mph. I dont know how I didn't wreck but I did bring that V45 Magna to a very sudden stop. I ended up with a swollen upper nose and felt like I got shot in the face by a 9mm.

Comment

Hahaha. For wearing shorts. Glad your ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  Me and a friend was riding a couple of miles down the road and I had a wasp fly up the leg of my shorts. Needless to say, he was not happy and neither was I. But i was going 65 mph at the time so all i could do is wiggle till i got stopped. He got me a few times before I could get him out. In all my years riding, I have never had this happen. LOL>
                  Well, there's your problem
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    I took one on the forehead that got with while the visor was up. Also got stung through my mash jacket on the chest once. Made my arm kinda go numb.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I caught one in the neck once. Stung the shit out of me. Hurt for days.

Comment

Had one land on my grip and sting my palm.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No but I have had one splatter right over the mouth vent on my helmet before. I've also ridden through a swarm of mosquitos before, my shirt looked like I was blasted with a shotgun. Little blood splatters all over it.

Comment

Fat june bug hit me in the bicep, must have left a leg or something in there, it took like 3 week to heal. It was quite juicey.

Something hit my knuckles and sprayed my forearm with yellow guts, so very nasty.

Comment

Worst I had was I got hit next to the eye when I had my visor up. Felt like a damned rock hit me. I never ever ever ride with the visor up anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X