Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl troubles

Why is it that my ex-girlfriend still feels entitled to me? We've been broken up for 2-3 months now and I've never brought a single woman over, not once. I have always been respectful and gone to their place instead even though she'll have guys over every now and then that'll come stay the night which is perfectly fine I don't mind too much considering I know that I'm steady tapping that ass on almost a daily basis.

So last night I bring home a girl after we go out to a couple bars and we had been drinking so driving would have been a bad idea. Of course I give her the tour of the house and Jessica see's this chick and flips out trying to push me out of her way in the house etc and she doesn't want to speak or see me.... I just shrug my shoulders and go into the room with my date and a few minutes later it's on and poppin.

So I'm beating it up from behind when all of the sudden about an hour into things I hear my ex-girlfriend banging on my door talking about "I need to talk to you now", "right now"! My only reply was I'M BUSY, be with you in a few. Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?

How can someone feel they can fuck with whomever they want when they want yet expect another person to not be able to do the same?

Fucking bitches man..... Anyone else got this sort of problem? Can't even have sex in my own home without my ex-girlfriend/roommate going crazy. She got that itch.

/rant

Oh boy.

here we go.

The only thing I will say is, women are crazy and your living situation is crazier.

Sleep with one eye open.

Comment

Should have invited her to a 3 way, if she isn't game then tell her to STFU.

Comment

You live with your ex, bro.. cut her ass loose and enjoy life.

Comment

Women. They are like men, if you remove reason, logic, and common sense. This will continue to happen, until you move out. I'd even say moving out is a must. At this point, even if you were to quit banging her, it wouldn't do any good. Quite honestly, you're asking for this living with an ex. I'd have put her out on her ass when you two broke up.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The fact yall live together is a mess itself.

Comment

Uhhh, move out?

Comment

if you havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son...............

god blss.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one!

Comment

I've tried getting her to leave but I can't force her to she just won't leave the house so I think I'm going to move out. Just have to wait 6 months to a year for a assault charge to reach 7 years then I can be considered at more places.

How do I undo. lol
                    Last edited by papapepper; 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                      The fact yall live together is a mess itself.
                      this
                      Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Uhhh, move out?
                      this
                      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Quite honestly, you're asking for this living with an ex. I'd have put her out on her ass when you two broke up.
                      this
                      Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      You live with your ex, bro.. cut her ass loose and enjoy life.
                      this

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      and especially this.

it doesn't even make sense to live with your EX. enough said.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        ex-girlfriend/roommate
                        After careful examination I have found the error in your ways

Comment

You fuckers are slacking, we need pics of roommate and date then we can care.
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

X∞

I don't get why you're still living with the ex...??
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              ^^^^ This is what I should have said.

Biggest reason we remain roommates is for the great benifits every now and then and she is a stable, reliable person as far as rent/bills and cleaning etc... cooking goes. Although having my OWN is much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X