Moto vs Scooter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto vs Scooter?

I have only rented a scooter in Cozumel and can't imagine having to navigate traffic around here on one. Why do people choose these huge scooters over a bike? I can only think of maybe gas mileage being better, but all other risks are the same. Any input guys?

sexuality?
    Ded

Comment

They have a trunk usually, no gear shifting required, they are dirt freakin cheap and it doesn't take a whole lot of skill to operate one. That and they want everyone to know they are homos and just having a rainbow sticker isn't doing the job.

Comment

How coud I fucking miss the obvious LMAO

Comment

That's what I was thinking - for someone that really wants a motorcycle, but also craves the cock.

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          sexuality?
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I saw a girl and a guy cramped up on a scooter backing up traffic today.

I thought the same thing.... why ?
            bicycle definitely sounds like a good idea. kinda hot to bike very far though now thats its summer heat. not afraid of sweat , but everyone else would think youre crazy at work ...

Comment

Yeah no skill and dont want to shift gears. My buddy has an aprilia 50 and it is fun to zip around on. They will run 50 out of the box and 65 or so with a couple of mods. Plus 100 mpg.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                I saw a girl and a guy cramped up on a scooter backing up traffic today.

I thought the same thing.... why ?
                bicycle definitely sounds like a good idea. kinda hot to bike very far though now thats its summer heat. not afraid of sweat , but everyone else would think youre crazy at work ...
                I sweat like a pig on my motorcycles, Its so bad that I put my work shirts in my bag and wear a wife beater under my jacket.
                Ded

Comment

Working...
                X