i need a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a job

i actually want to do landscaping.I dont have any experience though.My names alex.Any help is very appreciated Thanks.

You can learn on my yard, I need it bad. Have some bushes that need removed, other bushes that need some ground stuff done around them, back yard needs a lot of work, 2 courtyards need work, need a small fence built off the driveway.
    You want the practice, I've got the yard.

And of course you live on the other side of the metroplex.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

SEB, it's time to start a franchise, brother!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
        You can learn on my yard, I need it bad. Have some bushes that need removed, other bushes that need some ground stuff done around them, back yard needs a lot of work, 2 courtyards need work, need a small fence built off the driveway.
        You want the practice, I've got the yard.

And of course you live on the other side of the metroplex.
        well i appreciate the offer to let me do yard work but im broke lol.carrolton is a lil far as of now.thanks for the offer.

Alex

Comment

Yeah I see you're a little far, I definitely wouldn't expect you to work for free.
          I need landscape work done, I have the yardwork down. lol
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

pm sent UpOnOne

Comment

Check out the building and ground maintenance jobs at Emeritus Senior Living - they have several location in the US so this might be a good option for you.

Comment

allright im not really paticular i just need a job.ive worked on car for 10yrs,i currently dont have a drivers license working on getting it.tia for any help.id perfer as close to kennedale as possible.

Comment

Working...
                X