2008 zx6r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 zx6r

How are these bikes? I have always looked at Yamaha and Suzuki and don't have much insight as to how much these go for or how they are durability wise?

I probably wouldn't keep it very long so my main concern is resale value
    Is 6k reasonable for buying and selling wise?

The bike I am looking at:
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

I used to have one and I loved it. That is till it got stolen. It handled well and had plenty of power. Good looking too.

Comment

I just got an 09 zx6r so far its the nicest bike I've owned.
      Ded

Comment

So $5800 would be a pretty sweet deal on that then, yeah?
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          So $5800 would be a pretty sweet deal on that then, yeah?
          Thats a little steep IMHO

Comment

That's not bad if you plan on keeping it and riding the shit out of it, but I'd try to find a cheaper one if you just want to flip it. Prices have been hit hard lately and a lot of guys are having a hard time getting rid of them.

Comment

What would be a fair price then? I am seeing 2007-2008 GSXR's and R6's fetch more towards 7k.

Comment

Somewhere around $5800 would be pretty good for that bike and all the extras. It sounds like you only want to buy it and ride it for the "season" and then get out of it by winter. If you keep it as clean as it is and don't put on a ton of miles, you should be able to get your initial cost back out of it mid-October if that's what you're planning. Might be able to make a small amount, especially selling the stock stuff.

Comment

That price is just the bike.

I have seen tons and tons of R6s and GSXRs around the same year come and go on CL. It sounds like to me that these aren't worth as much or priced the same as them?

Comment

I paid $6500.00 for my 09.
                    Ded

Comment

08 and 09 are not the same generation engines on the 6r.........big difference in power
                      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                        That's not bad if you plan on keeping it and riding the shit out of it, but I'd try to find a cheaper one if you just want to flip it. Prices have been hit hard lately and a lot of guys are having a hard time getting rid of them.
                        Hope sellers keep thinking this, because it's no longer true. 09 and 10 were horrible, but bikes are moving again now. However, there are sellers that haven't realized this yet and there are deals to be had if you act fast.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Thats a little steep IMHO
                        5800 for an 08 is steep? Where do you get your weed?!

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        That price is just the bike.

I have seen tons and tons of R6s and GSXRs around the same year come and go on CL. It sounds like to me that these aren't worth as much or priced the same as them?
                        They do go a bit cheaper. Personally I prefer that bike to the 08/09 GSXR, but I prefer the R6 to the ninja.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I may not have to resort to this bike (little on my expensive side anyways)

I found an 07 GSXR with 1,900 miles with very little rash on its side. The guy said it apparently fell backwards from its kickstand. It comes with a shoei helmet and a rear wheel stand for $5,200. I think that is flipable to $6k.

Comment

This one is looking promising. Went to go check it out tonight and it was clean!

Comment

Very clean bike. Do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X