Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasn't this like a year ago?

and it just now gets to the chief?

maybe this one is just similar to the video i am thinking of.

You know I think I may have seen one of those bikes at the end on here before. LOL One of these days they will end up ready and shut down both ends of the freeway for a couple of miles and all the exits and these guy will be fried.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

slow down there dredd. cruisers are now going to be equipped with the chair?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
        slow down there dredd. cruisers are now going to be equipped with the chair?
        ????
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I guess I need to explain although I thought it would be easy to figure out. They will take everyone of them idiots to jail for every infraction they can find on them, and impound their bikes. Plates tucked, blinkers, lights, warrants, stolen bikes, stolen motors, low tread on the tire, you name it. You really think there is some good reason to shut down the highway, graffiti the ground, and hold up thousands of people? I have rode sport bikes all my life and guys rolling around acting stupid in low numbers or by themselves really doesnt bother me much. Orrr in an area with low traffic or no traffic, maybe even a parkinglot on the weekend. But shutting down a major highway and acting like idiots will only allow them to push more laws thru against all bikers and find ways to deal with them.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

dude! judge dredd! it was a joke man.

Comment

I think I saw this group last week when driving back from Arkansas. There had to be close to 200 if not more.

I don't see why the police can't have busses on stand by and just block the freeway from the otherside and throw them all in the bus. Its not like they are all going to flee through the miles and miles of traffic they backed up.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I think I saw this group last week when driving back from Arkansas. There had to be close to 200 if not more.

I don't see why the police can't have busses on stand by and just block the freeway from the otherside and throw them all in the bus. Its not like they are all going to flee through the miles and miles of traffic they backed up.
                All they would have to do is put a Swat Team on each end and then have patrol guys at about 4 exits. DL checkpoint anyone. LOL
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  All they would have to do is put a Swat Team on each end and then have patrol guys at about 4 exits. DL checkpoint anyone. LOL
                  Seriously. It sounds like a very simple fix or way of handling it. Someone passed away, you want to ride in large groups, cool, but don't block half the fucking metroplex and shut down a highway.

Maybe we can get these guys to assist in the Westboro Baptists fucks some how.
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I know several people that were involved in that stupid shit. They cant figure out why I wouldnt partake in such a stupid thing. The hell of it is, is that most of those fools didnt even know Jeremy (crash).Yet they are showing "respect" for him? yeah right. I hope Karma pays them a visit sometime. There will be a time where they will have an emergency or something and they will have to wait until the idiots are done being idiots......
                    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I went on a vaca to SoCal with my girl and missed this year's ride, and I'm actually a little glad I did. I thought the police were going to play a bigger role than they did.

Irresponsible behavior behind the wheel leads to wrecks, traffic delays and innocent people getting hurt/killed everyday, but people really seem to focus on this one annual event, which hasn't hurt anyone. Fact. The potential is there, but on all of the big rides I've been on throughout the past 10yrs, I've yet to see it cause an accident, yet alone cause an innocent person to get hurt.

The older I get the less involved with the stunt scene I am, but I still can't hate on these guys for doing what they do. We still do it during ROC, and I'll go on that ride every year I am physically capable of riding.

It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

Comment

600 plus bikes.

The comments are pretty ridiculous on that page.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          600 plus bikes.

The comments are pretty ridiculous on that page.
                          I texted you when I saw them and you said you were riding but I didn't know if it was in that group or not? lol

Comment

Oh no. I opted out and hit some sweepers on some farm roads.

Just going off what I heard!

Comment

Yeah, I understand that it's an annoyance, but it's not nearly as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. Like I said, traffic comes to a stop on a daily basis due to people's "irresponsible" driving habits. I don't see this as being all that different.

Comment

Working...
                              X