GNC Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNC Alternative

Over the past year or so, I've begun to focus on living healthier and lose weight. I was up to 305lbs, and thru watching my diet, I got down to around 265. I stalled out there a little, so I began exercising and am at 243lbs today.

I went into a GNC for the first time last week to see if there were some supplements that I couple take to help contribute to the things I'm already doing. I ended up with a meal replacement/protein shake, vitamin pack and a post-workout shake. I saw a couple of other products that seemed interesting to me, but everything in the damn store seemed to be priced at $50.

So, what online retailers do you folks go to for similar products?

Also open to suggestions on which products you've had success with or might recommend.

Thanks.

I know jonny uses this site and it may have what you need. Local business by a board member..

lockoutsupplements.com

... there is a dfwmustangs code and I'll be doing my next order there.

I know they have pre-workout things but past that I have not looked very much..
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

First of all, congrats! I am sure it has taken a lot of dedication to get as far as you have.

I also recommend lockoutsupplements.com. If for some reason Greg doesn't have it, I always fall back on bodybuilding.com.

Comment

Greg will take good care of you!

Comment

Cool, thanks guys. I'll definitely check it out.

Comment

I would definitely recommend lockout for supplements. His prices are awesome.

I would highly suggest just watching your calories. What you cram into your body has way more to do with weight loss than any exercise. You wont lose weight throwing down 3000 calories a day unless you are exercising 1000 calories off a day. When you take a look at food and realize a darn Snickers = 2 miles of running on a treadmill, you think long and hard before you eat the Snickers.

Check out the scoobysworkshop.com and use his calorie calculator. Its set for good health weight loss. If you follow it, you can lose FAT without risking losing your muscle. It takes way to much effort to build muscle to waste it all by doing some bullshit 500 calorie a day diet. Set realistic expectations and goals and you will be very happy.

If you have an iphone, check out the myfitnesspal app. They also have a website that is free and you can log all your foods for the day. This thing is GREAT. Over 3 weeks, I have lost 4lbs of fat. Im using skin calipers to measure my bodyfat and the bodyfat has gone down 2% and lean mass up 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              Cool, thanks guys. I'll definitely check it out.
              Im the cheapest in the world, im local, and i will get you hooked up. You can order off the site with the code in my sig or you can visit our warehouse in Mckinney. Im not often there, however my assistant Ashley knows supplements well and will help you out...
              If you want something i dont happen to have Ashley will get it probably next day.

Dont get ripped off by GNC any longer that's for sure. They even charge tax on dietary supplements. haha
              www.LockoutSupplements.com
              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                Im the cheapest in the world, im local, and i will get you hooked up. You can order off the site with the code in my sig or you can visit our warehouse in Mckinney. Im not often there, however my assistant Ashley knows supplements well and will help you out...
                If you want something i dont happen to have Ashley will get it probably next day.

Dont get ripped off by GNC any longer that's for sure. They even charge tax on dietary supplements. haha
                Cool....thanks. I'm definitely going to hit you up. Glad I asked.

Comment

Working...
                X