No announcement yet.

Lets hope there are many more to come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope there are many more to come!

YouTube Video Leads to Biker Arrest

Originally posted by Article
    The Dallas Police Department has made an arrest in connection with a YouTube video NBCDFW aired Monday showing dozens of bikers stopping traffic on Central Expressway.

Thomas Roberts, 35, is one of the stunt bikers seen in the video spraying graffiti on the highway during the Memorial Day ride, according to police.

He has been arrested for his handiwork and charged with a state jail felony. He is currently in the Dallas County Jail.

In addition to the graffiti spraying, the cellphone videos posted on YouTube show motorcyclists performing tricks and shutting down the freeway for nearly four minutes.

Police said they used those same videos to begin to try to identify the bikers.

Dallas police continue to ask motorists to write down license plate numbers of dangerous bikers and to report them to police.

35 years old and still hasn't grown up.
    sigpic

Dude wrote his name on the highway. Bad move.

Comment

Glad hear he got arrested and not run over.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
        Glad hear he got arrested and not run over.
        There are still many more opportunities....
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They should outsource their investigational unit to DFWM. I bet we would find everyone who was on a bike that day!
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

lol... that'll teach 'em

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              Dude wrote his name on the highway. Bad move.
              S-M-R-T

Do we really need 3 threads on the same topic on the first page of the same sub-forum???

Can a mod merge them? This shit is fucking retarded.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

You do mean opportunities for arrest right?
                Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                There are still many more opportunities....

Comment

im honest. the cops should focus on the real criminals
                  but im sure you guys will be quick to tell me how awesome of a score this is
                  how is graffiti a felony any way ? what is fucking everything a felony now?
                  kids in section 8 apartments have spray painted this guys fence , not once, but twice over by my house. after he replaced the section. Thats not even the only fence they've hit.
                  And they bust out windows in cars lined downed the streets at night. My wife said she heard someone open my truck and went out to shoot them!

cops are so lazy you have to freaking video tape yourself doing shit now and writing your name in it to even get caught LOL!
                  I literally live in the safest city you can around DFW too! this place is going to shit quick.

Comment

ibdsr...

"naw dawg, they can only get misdemanorz!"

Comment

I thought that the cops weren't going to be able to do anything which rendered the entire argument moot?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

35 years old and still hasn't grown up.
                        This....

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                        Glad hear he got arrested.
                        Agreed
                        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I doubt the only reason he has a felony is because he was caught spray painting. It may have something to do with the fact he was associated in shutting down the god damn highway.

I would have figured after 5 pages of the same shit over and over that would have sunk in by now.

Everyone says the cops aren't going to do shit, now they are, and now you are resorting to the typically cop jokes and how they should be after the real criminals.. Give me a break.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Mike - graffiti itself is a state jail felony. There would be additional charges (and very well may be later on) for blocking a roadway.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Anyone post said biker vids? Or point me to the thread here that might have it? I heard bits and pieces about this a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X