Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Arlington want to go ride today/tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Arlington want to go ride today/tonight?

I'm ready to roll right now!!! Anyone want to go? Call or text me 817-729-2926.

Kyle
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

I won't head out until 11, chief. might be too late for you. if not, holler.

Comment

I will be back next weekend if you are still down. Seeing as you just bought a new toy I am thinking yes.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        I won't head out until 11, chief. might be too late for you. if not, holler.
        Naw man thats not too late. I just wanna get a little seat time.

Mach 1 and I are gonna go ride the twisties out in the Venus area first thing in the morning. I'm down to ride a little bit tonight though.
        Owner of Titan Towing

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

where do you want to ride? I usually put 150 miles on a night so anywhere is fine and you can break off whenever you want.

Comment

where do you want to ride? I usually put 150 miles on a night so anywhere is fine and you can break off whenever you want.
            Where do you generally ride?
            Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              Where do you generally ride?
              everywhere. all around dfw. I usually look at google maps before i head out and plan a route. I like to switch it up. Not sure what your pace is, but i can ride chill...not a problem.

Comment

Naw man thats not too late. I just wanna get a little seat time.

Mach 1 and I are gonna go ride the twisties out in the Venus area first thing in the morning. I'm down to ride a little bit tonight though.
                be alert on 157, people are too stupid to stay in their lane around the turns. My shop is on 157 a bit north of 67, there are a ton of wrecks we get to see/hear when we are there.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

everywhere. all around dfw. I usually look at google maps before i head out and plan a route. I like to switch it up. Not sure what your pace is, but i can ride chill...not a problem.
                  Figure out a route and let me know. I don't wanna push it too hard at night on a bike I just bought. I'm definitely not settled into it yet and I'm not down to be doing triple digits every where. I'm looking more to cruise, but if there are good roads with good lighting I'll push it as far as I'm comfortable.
                  Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

My stator will be here in a week or so and I'm down to join then!

Comment

Figure out a route and let me know. I don't wanna push it too hard at night on a bike I just bought. I'm definitely not settled into it yet and I'm not down to be doing triple digits every where. I'm looking more to cruise, but if there are good roads with good lighting I'll push it as far as I'm comfortable.
                      It really doesn't matter to me. are you trying to stay around arlington? we can meet at great southwest parkway at the gas station on the south side of 20, jet up 408 to 114 north take that until 121 south to 183, 183 to 820 south and back to arlington.

Comment

Yea thats fine. What time? 11?
                        Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Actually I need to go to 9747 whitehurst dr in dallas to look for a repo that I received a tip on today. We could go up through downtown Dallas and hit 635 since its over that way. Then take 635 around and eventually end up back in Arlington. How's that?
                          Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

cool, i'll text you in a bit when i leave.

Comment

Sounds good.
                              Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Working...
                              X