new bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bench

Basically complete, just wanna get some bins to organize brass on the left and get a tumbler.

That is a nice Bench. How much did it run you? Looks like you build it pretty well.

Comment

I don't know if I'm talking out my ass for a reloading bench - but I'm going to spout off anyway.

I like to put rubber mats down and trim out the edges with a tiny piece of trim to stop stuff from rolling off.

Just a suggestion, that does look pretty bad ass - as-is.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        That is a nice Bench. How much did it run you? Looks like you build it pretty well.
        Probably 250 for everything. Its gonna do the trick. The top cabinet is kinda half added since I ran out of time before my move. I still am very pleased though

Comment

Nice looking bench bro.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Probably 250 for everything. Its gonna do the trick. The top cabinet is kinda half added since I ran out of time before my move. I still am very pleased though
            Yea it does look really nice. If i had room i'd try to build one myself. Sent you a PM btw bottlerocket.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I had to build it slightly different to allow it to be taken apart otherwise it would not fit thru the door.

Gsxrk5 I don't work there anymore. Im living in Pensacola FL now.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the plans for that bench if you have them.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Thanks for the replies. I had to build it slightly different to allow it to be taken apart otherwise it would not fit thru the door.

Gsxrk5 I don't work there anymore. Im living in Pensacola FL now.
                  Ok cool! thought i'd ask!

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing the plans for that bench if you have them.
                  X2

Comment

Comment

One more. (I'm bored)

Comment

You might put a piece of sheet metal down between the presses and the wood on the bench, and put a little lip around the edge.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                        X