Need someone with a truck or SUV for part time weekend gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone with a truck or SUV for part time weekend gig

I have a mobile dj and event service and sometimes need someone to help out with events. Pretty easy stuff that usually consists of transporting and setting up/taking down sound and lighting equipment. This is very part time. There may be some months where I need someone a few weekends in a row and then other months where I don't have anything extra. I pay CASH and most gigs will pay you about $20 per hour (usually about 4 hours). No experience necessary.

You must personally have a truck, van, or suv. PM me for more info!

** Update ** Looking two more people to help out as business is starting to pick up. Fun and easy money!
    Last edited by TorchRedStang; 03-26-2012, 05:57 PM.

So you only MAKE $20 an hour? How much would you pay the part timer? Just curious.

Comment

Pm sent
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        So you only MAKE $20 an hour? How much would you pay the part timer? Just curious.
        No, I pay $20 an hour cash.

Comment

I have a van. Do you ever do communion parties or little kids birthdays?

Comment

Location.? Some extra gas money wont hurt.

Comment

TTT Need another person or two to help cover some gigs coming up. I am located in Lake Dallas which is where equipment will be picked up and dropped off and gigs are usually 20-40 miles away from me.

Comment

Back up top... I am in need of at least two more people so if you know of anyone please let me know.

Comment

location?/area?

<---previous dj experience

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
                    TTT Need another person or two to help cover some gigs coming up. I am located in Lake Dallas which is where equipment will be picked up and dropped off and gigs are usually 20-40 miles away from me.
                    Im in keller

Comment

Working...
                    X