Anyone down to ride tonite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone down to ride tonite?

Just got home from my drillin rig, and just looking to go out and ride. Havent met any one from the board so I figured id throw it out there
    Im no pro like some of you guys but i love to ride.
    817 455 9616 text me

i live in fort worth but can ride any where

What are you riding? I'll be leaving the house around 10:30-11

Comment

2002 gsxr 1000, unfortunately it has a stretch tho

Comment

That's cool man...well i'll be out late tonight. dont know what your time constraints are, but let me know.

Comment

no time constraints, i get 7 full days off, just text me or post up on the board

Comment

word...let's put some miles on then. figure out a route and let me know. I'll ride anywhere around the metroplex.

Comment

i dont know many routes, i just take off ridin

Comment

alright...well i'm going to ride 20 to ftw, 30 to 161/gbt, all the way to dallas north tollway, then south on 35 back towards the house. if that's cool with you, roll out.

Comment

hell ya im down, where do you want to meet up at?

Comment

I see youre in ftw, so somewhere around there? I live like 25 miles south of dallas off i35,
                    so i doubt you want to back track. or we can do the same route backwards, and you can come down 287 and meet me in midlothian. your call...

Comment

i could meet you at the walmart off of 67 and 287 in midlothian, i can just ride down 35w to hwy 67 in alvarado and take 67 to midlothian and be there at 11.00, if i left my house around 9.30
                      Last edited by Ruffneck1320; 06-15-2011, 07:10 PM. Reason: im a ruhtard

Comment

that'll work. we'll take 67 up to dallas, then hit the tollway. I'll meet you at the murphys gas station at 11. it's right by the walmart in the same parking lot.

Comment

word, ill leave my house early, so i know ill make it there, ill be on a blue and white gsxr with a 9 inch stretch

Comment

good riding bro. did you see that second cop flash us on i30 going through arlington? I dont think that one was warranted...hah!

Comment

yeah it was a damn good ride....i did catch that cop flashin us in arlington... lol...it wasnt too warranted

Comment

Working...
                              X